The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cases for MKZ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Anyone have a case built for their Mini Kub Zag? I'm thinking about keeping mine assembled from show to show, but I've never seen one in a case like that, and it's got to weight a ton with the case! Anyone have pictures of their MKZ cases or know of a case builder who's built this before? I've heard two cases is a popular option as well. Thanks much!
-
Kevin
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
I can build ATA cases for your MKZ!

Jack
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I believe Kevin from Living Illusions has it setup where he just rolls his right out of the ata case. This is a good way to go because of set up time is minimal.

Defiantly check out Jacks cases. I have several of them and love them. Also he has very competitive prices.

Best,
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Jack from Dream Illusions can build one for you. Ours was built in Indianapolis by Indy Case. They build the newer X Frame cases, the lightest, strongest cases out there. Best thing is if a forklift ever puts a nice hole in your case, just pop a few rivets and replace the panel even while you're on the road...instead of removing a ton of extrusion pieces.

Either way you can't go wrong with the 2 choices above. If you want Indy case to do it, they still have the measurements from ours.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Quote:
On 2008-09-06 16:09, Living Illusions wrote:
...Best thing is if a forklift ever puts a nice hole in your case, just pop a few rivets and replace the panel even while you're on the road...instead of removing a ton of extrusion pieces.
Kevin

Hmmm....and how many rivets does it take to fix the prop that was inside of the case?!? Smile Sorry Kevin, I couldn't resist.

I am happy to say that Mr. Murray made me an ata case for my fully assembled MKZ, against his better wishes. (inside joke)

It is most pleasant to not have to assemble the prop. Just roll the case where ever, and two people hoist it out onto it's feet and you are ready to go! Sweet! Smile

Chris
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
If you have space, it is always best to have a case large enough for the illusion to remain assembled. Not only will set-up time be reduced dramatically, the illusion will hold up much better.

Several of our illusions have large ATA cases that allow the illusions to remain set up, or at least partially set-up.

Definitely worth the investment!

Lou
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cases for MKZ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL