The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit Rampage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz Magic
Two links that did not work above below: (SORRY !!!)

http://www.waterfallstudios.co.uk/kovarimagic/sdex.htm

http://www.mikebentmagic.com
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Thanks for the great links, guys. some great products available from these dealers - like Kovari's "Passing Water", Mike Bent's "Mummy Dearest" (just made my set up at last, looks beautiful!), and I like to recommend "Marvin's Magic Hat" as a suitable magic kit present for aspiring young magicians. Marvin Berglas seems to be the only manufacturer other than Tenyo who make magic quality tricks for kids; some of his range of products are very clever.
I wonder if there's any news of any further products from Razamatazz?
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I don't know about new products, but I just got my Santa Surprise today and it really is a BEAUTIFUL set! A perfect compliment to Rabbit Rampage - and just right for the coming Christmas Season!
Wizzo the wizard
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of Wizzo the wizard
I have been playing around with Santa Surprise and it is really great. It will go down so well in the festive season. I don't normally do tricks like this, by that, I mean pack flat card tricks. The reason I went for it was because its bang up to date. Roll on Christmas!!!!

Louis
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Well, my Rabbit Rampage arrived 8.30am this morning after ordering yeterday at 3.30pm. Firstly, it was very well packaged in a THICK padded envelope. The effect also comes in a fully printed carry case which looks the part. Onto the effect itself. The cards supplied are 2-3mm thick A4 sized. The printing and custom graphics on these is nothing short of first class. These aren't the crappy 'run through a laminator' type, these are solid, professionally printed boards. The workings are so simple but clever which leaves you free to concentrate on the routining. The gimmick is well hidden and, without going into too much detail, my wife who knows what she's looking for couldn't spot it from a couple metres away. I will post a review of how it plays after the weekend, I'm off to practise it now.

My first impressions: Worth every penny and more for the quality. This is how modern magic should be.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Thanks for your kind comments Mark, Look forward to your review !!!
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

As promised, here is my honest review of Rabbit Rampage:

I used the effect for the first time yesterday afternoon. As with any new effect, its always a little worrying as to how it will play, messing it up etc. I'll reiterate what I said in my last post now that I have performing experience with it. The workings are so easy, it really does leave you free to have as much fun as you want. I decided to use this to open my show. The audience was quite large for a birthday show, around 70 children and the same in adults. It went over better than I could have imagined, even the adults were joining in with the animal sounds! There was a lady there who I performed for about a month ago and noticed this was a new trick. She came over at the end of the show to say hello and commented how good Rabbit Rampage was. Couldn't really have asked for a better response! This is staying put at the start of my show, it got everyone involved from the start, with minimal effort too! If you're looking for a modern, colourful, audience pleaser - this is it!

Mark
Mark Daniel
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Thanks for your kind comments Mark, we are glad you are getting a lot out of the set already. Jimmy Carlo (JIMBO) has come up with the idea of cutting a small square flap on the back of the cut out rabbit. Inserting a thin piece of metal. Sticking the flap back down, then having a magnet attached to his back. After the peeping rabbit part is finished he passes the rabbit behind him which gets picked up by the magnet and ends up on his back as he turns round. It's classic kids stuff but we can tell you it works a dream. Jimbo is one of the most creative entertainers we have ever met and he is a good friend too !!!

Have fun

Andy & Sue
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

I thought this too, but using the old bent pin idea. A magnet is even better, may just give it a whirl, I can see it being pretty easy to attach. Do you sell just the cut out rabbit on its own, was wondering about maybe having a duplicate for this purpose so I can still show the back of the h***h without having to add anything to that rabbit.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Hi Mark

The bent pin idea is ok but JIMBO's magnet idea is better and less danger of pricking yourself with the pin. If you mail us we'll see about a "SPARE" rabbit.

Also keep watching the site as we have some new cool effects very soon.
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Hi Mark

The bent pin idea is ok but JIMBO's magnet idea is better and less danger of pricking yourself with the pin. If you mail us we'll see about a "SPARE" rabbit.

Also keep watching the site as we have some new cool effects very soon.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
You guys might as well go ahead and start including that 'spare' rabbit! Smile
Mister Mystery
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
Hi All
Well my Santas suprise get its first outing on Friday in my all new Christma Cracker show. I know its going to be a winner and cant thank Andy & Sue enough for the sheer look of this fabulous prop.
Cheers Guys
JIMBO
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
drpop
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of drpop
Hello everyone.
It has been a while since my last post, Christmas and all that. But I felt I had to leave a message about Santas Surprise.
I am comming to the end of my season of Christmas parties. Recently I have had a run of pre-school nursery events, children ages between 2-4. So I thought about what to do and came up with a routine for Santa surprise with this age group.
It was amazing. The prop is superbly made and stunningly visual, as are all thier props. The children loved the look of it. The response I got has been amazing. The most common comments were how I managed to get even the shy children engaged in the show using the Santa trick.
I was also surprised at how often the parents gasped when Santa dissappears then eventually ends up in his house. After all if they are impressed by the magic too, and they are the ones that book us, This must be good for business.
I have to say Buying Santas surprise was well worth the investment, as I have had so much business from it during my shows. It has become a permenant part of my christmas show. I have even started doing a sponge ball routine, producing rudolfs red nose from the riendeer card. The stories and routines you can do with this prop for whatever age group are limitless.
I used it today on a mixed age group at a disco, as it packs small and was in my case in my car, and it even had the older ones smiling.
With the current dollar pound exchange rate this prop is even better value for money.
I can not wait to see what Razamatazz comes up with next.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Rabbit Rampage (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL