The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bravo! Great Bill Restoration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEmN_Tv1r5g

I really like this one. I shamefully figured it out and fooled my wife! Great Trick!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
That's taught in one of the Secret Sessions DVD. I believe it's by a Japanese magician. I used to do that in the 90s when it first came out on the video of Secret Sessions.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
Nice!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Here's a link to Hank Lee who carries it and it's on special:

http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php?productid=7506

By the way, that collection has a lot of good stuff. What I like is that it's a mix bag of stuff: coins, cards, rope, etc.

I remember fooling a lot of guys with the linking pretzel routine that's in there. You read that right. Picture this: You're in a party and there's a bowl of those tiny bite-sized pretzels. You pick up two and toss one onto the other and it suddenly links. The two pretzels are actually linked onto each other and there are no visible slits. They are just linked. It's practically impromptu and takes about 15 seconds to set up and you don't have to carry anything with you.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bravo! Great Bill Restoration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL