The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Wristwatch wireless remote ipod control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
821 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
This is almost too good to give away - but I'm feeling a bit generous today. I'm not sure what the situation is regarding the availability of a "proper" wireless remote control for the ipod is, but - I've been playing around with the Timex Ironman wristwatch. Controls the volume, fast fwd, reverse, pause, stop, go from the watch.

Bit of a bald statement, but can you see the possibilities here? Anyone who an ipod for music, or requiring prompting in their act (Puppet stuff, vanishing bandanna, etc)can surreptitiously control it from their wrist.

Timex do a range of watches called "Ironman", and one specifically for controlling the ipod. It only works with the older types of ipod - check it out. There are loads of them available on eBay.
One of the interesting features is the fact that you can lock the normal controls of the ipod, and control it exclusively from the watch.

Cheers...

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Wristwatch wireless remote ipod control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL