The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Come Fly With Me - Mark Mason (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Do you explain what you're doing then while you do the moves? I like the surprise element.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
886 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
The surprise is still there. They see three first, then two and one, and so on. Silent or spoken, the surprise is there. I really feel that's the nature of three flys.......
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
You're right. I just don't want magician's patter to get in the way of something that visual. Which version of 3 fly do you do?
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
886 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
A combined version of U3F and CFWM.
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
magicparis
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of magicparis
Recently downloaded Rannie Raymundo's Sencillo. What a great routine. Between that and Daryls 3 fly not sure if I need to spend so much for another version.
errolbacalzo
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of errolbacalzo
Quote:
On 2008-10-18 09:14, magicparis wrote:
Recently downloaded Rannie Raymundo's Sencillo. What a great routine. Between that and Daryls 3 fly not sure if I need to spend so much for another version.

I agree with you magicparis. After learning Rannie's Sencillo, it's very hard to find another routine that could top it.
johnsanders
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of johnsanders
I much prefer Homer Liwag's - Coin 2 presentation with the visuals it provides. I believe having coins appear and disappear is amazing to lay folks whether they bounce between hand or completely vanish. With only a shell the cost is reasonable. Of course like all dollar 3 fly's needs to be practiced to be angle and sound proofed.
John Sanders ---*
Doruk Ülgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ülgen
I have come fly with me and maybe willing to sell it,if anyone is interested let me know...
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I'm also willing to sell it. Although it's great I just don't find myself performing it as much as I used to perform it. I have it in medium worn Morgan Dollars. It comes with a DvD and performance rights. Let me know if you're interested via PM.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
There are so many versions of visible coins across it's a rare magician that doesn't do one.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Come Fly With Me - Mark Mason (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL