The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Killer Elite type of effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Although I love Andy Nyman's "Killer Elite Pro", I now have a concern. I have performed this effect for a very long time and it has always gone over extremely well. However, a couple of nights ago, I performed this effect and afterwards one of the couples at the table where I performed this routine at, indicated the story was to graphic and violent. I performed the routine pretty much as indicated in the instructions that came with the effect. I'm now wondering how many other people have thought the sameway?

I love the thinking behind Killer Elite and was wondering if there are other effects out there that work on the principle? Would like to hear from all.

Best
Carlo Conjurana
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Carlo Conjurana
Killer Elite is a "Brilliant Killer "i perform it reguarly and I get a good response so don't be afraid if one out of ten people don't like it ?

Its a strong powerful trick from Andy,and perhaps you can change your patter to suite the people you working with ?

Good Luck

La Strega
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Could you tell during the effect that it was bothering them?
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Carlo, a ten percent negative reaction is OK with you?
Darth_Prime
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Darth_Prime
Not everyone is going to dig everything that a magicians does. its hard because one group of people will give stronger reactions to something another group hardly gives any

but as long as you have an Entertaining set, and not just one trick they will remember that parts they really liked, or the most magical in there eyes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Killer Elite type of effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL