The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss' "The 1st Phase of 3 Fly" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Here's the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UCIWik9EgDQ

The Boss sent me the link for his "The 1st Phase of 3 Fly" and have to say that I really enjoyed this current offering out of the Tavern. It is a routine meant primarily to entertain magicians. I'm sure if you are in the know about how to do a 3 fly routine that you'll get a kick out of watching this. The Boss is in an unusual mode for this clip -- he has assumed a character for the routine that can be described as a tough "rain man" (Rannie Rainmando LOL!) The use of music on this one is excellent. If you like the Boss' OC Okito routine as much as I do because of the engaging character, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
That was very much fun to watch. Thanks, Rannie.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
This is too funny! Good work!!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Rannie this is very good!!!, and looks like you are having a lot of fun with your group.

I have to set another trip to Manila with more time to spare, so I can spend more time with you and watch again your magic skills in person.

Keep the good magic coming ... We enjoy it...

Pablo
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Vintage Boss! Smile Funny and as usual very well done. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Right up my alley.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Can't wait for Rannie's appearance at the coming World Magic Seminar. Register now.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
That's not an act, not an act, not an act! It's not an act, it's not, it's not an act! LMAO

Muy bien hermano,

Mick
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
242 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Mr.Rannie.

What an interesting plot it is! Perfectly, you are magician killer! Laughter doesn't stop.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Funny!
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
The Boss has finally gone insane......... what will the next phases look like?

Tom
Rickbc
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Rickbc
Rannie, Another great job? I couldn't find the coin or cylinder effect, I'll look harder. What will fase two look like Smile

Keep the Magic comming Smile

Rick
MB's effects are at
www.vinnymarini.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I can do the next phase....sure I can! You wanna see do the second phase??? I do the second phase...really ! I can do the second phase! Here I go again.....!

Seriously...thank you guys for watching! I enjoyed creating it and performing it for you. Every magician deserves to be entertained as well.

Mabuhay from Manila,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
Very Funny! I loved it Rannie!
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Phase two will look liked phase one lol
great demo rannie
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Ha! That was fun, thanks Rannie.
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
To my dear friends, new friends and the great folks here in the Café,

Thank you all for taking time off to watch my videos. After all I created them for you. Yes only for you. I only share my links to this forum.

The question is WHY?

Some people think only an EGOtistical maniac would do so... well that's one,
Perhaps...the guy has nothing better to do...that could be one...,
Hmmmm for feedbacks? Seems valid and alright with me...this is after all a magic forum...,
To sell something maybe?

There are a hundred reasons why someone would make videos and post them...Yes even wacky ones like this.

My reasons are so different from the ones I mentioned...

For those who don't know me from Adam.... I have been performing to lay audiences since 1983. I have been performing in almost every form...Magic, Music, Acting....I am even ashamed to admit....even dancing at one point in my career. Living the life on the road and living the life without anonymity, (at least from where I am) life becomes quite difficult and complicated. Having said that I would like to boast of a happy life with my family and friends....oh too many of them. The day to day pressure is enough to make a weak person go insane. This is why some even resort to drugs etc...I never needed it. Thanks to MAGIC.
Taking breaks and entertaining myself and my friends who I wish I had more time with.... makes me feel refreshed. I have been working more than half of my life entertaining strangers.... I almost forgot about myself , my loved ones and my friends. It gives me so mush pleasure to do these videos for you. As a musician, there is nothing like playing for fellow musicians. This is where you can talk in the same language.

Just for the record.....none of my vids are meant to fool anyone.... especially here. None are meant to prove anything either. I am certain about one thing ...... that they were meant...to put a smile on your faces. The world has gotten uglier .... a smile goes a looooong way to get through the day eh?

If there is another reason....YES I will admit it..... It is to let everyone know that there is magic in Manila.

Thank you all for watching. I hope my vids did the job of making you guys smile!

Mabuhay from Manila!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Maraming Salamat Rannie.

Mitch
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Hey Rannie,

you got me smiling my friend Smile

Thank you,
Tom
"But there isn't a door"
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
For those of you that don't know Rannie other than on here, let me just say that what he has said in this last post IS really who he is! I have the privalege of calling Rannie my brother by choice, I have spent time with him in person and we yak on the phone frequently and I'm here to tell ya that what you see is what you get with the Boss!

He is one of the most giving and gracious men I know and yet he'll tell it like it is if he feels you are making a mistake! Personally I prefer a guy that cares more about you succeeding than if he hurts your feeling or bruises your ego by laying his cards on the table!

If you get the chance to meet Rannie, do so! If you want to advance your skills as a student of magic, ask him for guidance and do what he suggests! If you can get to the convention in Vegas in March of 09, introduce yourself and attend his lectures, it will be very worth your time and effort!

Mick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Boss' "The 1st Phase of 3 Fly" (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL