The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Broccoli's Wild Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Hello, thank you very much always. I'm Broccoli from Japan in Tokyo. I am trying various approaches to classics. Here is my new video that is called "Wild Coin".

Wild Coin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boo0tonjEwc

If you enjoy it, I am glad.

Regards.

Broccoli.
whateverisisright
View Profile
Regular user
Savannah, Georgia
132 Posts

Profile of whateverisisright
Love the music you have playing - very magical. Enjoyed the performance.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you, Mr.whateverisisright.

Actually, I am choosing music graceful as suitable for my style. It is not a result of every favor necessarily. However, I am glad friendly to you.

Regards.

Broccoli.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Yet another fine performance from Tokyo! I'm building quite a nice library of your work Broccoli and I never grow tired of watching your work!

All the best my friend,

Mick
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Very nice performance, Broccoli.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thanks always, my friend. I want to found the library of the magic that you can always enjoy.

My best regards in the future.

Broccoli.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
You have a great performance there, Broccoli. Your work can be an inspiration to many. Keep it up.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thanks, Mr.JamesTong.

This creation activity has stimulated my life of every day. People all over the world can be able to get the impression, and to feed back. It becomes the clue of my next work. I want to improve not only the technique but also the perfection as magic.

Regards.

Broccoli.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I like the drive you have towards magic, Broccoli. Keep up the good work. You may not realize it but you are in some way inspiring other magicians.
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
Be careful. You often employ an extremely unsubtle Ramsay Subtlety - a serious shortcoming that should be fixed.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

Well, I'm sorry I do not understand which part you are pointing out. If you like, could you teach me detailed way to be fixed?

Regards.

Broccoli.
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
759 Posts

Profile of leondo
Brocoli,
I always enjoy your work. I am a fan!
You are an artist.
Ted L
Las Vegas
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
Sure
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

Ah...well, where is the point of necessary to be fixed? What I mean by this is "unsubtle" point. Could you teach on E-mail or this bulletin board?

Regards.

Broccoli.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

I received the message. The reply : to a Café here.

Regards.

Broccoli.

P.S

My photograph has been improved like showing two eyes, noses, and mouths.
canadasphere
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of canadasphere
Not sure if it's possible with the handling you're using, but it would be a stronger effect to change four silvers into four different coins. you can use the same moves, it just looks harder and people will think more highly of it.
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you Mr.canadasphere.

I want to aim the magic that the effect occurs clean without sounds.

Regards.

Broccoli.
music
View Profile
Special user
579 Posts

Profile of music
Canadasphere wrote: Not sure if it's possible with the handling you're using, but it would be a stronger effect to change four silvers into four different coins. you can use the same moves, it just looks harder and people will think more highly of it.

I agree that 4 different coins would make it more interesting in that the spec would be waiting to see what coin would be next. I also believe less here may be more, and cut it down to 3 coins. But hey it is a nice routine the way it is, but you asked for advice, so take it all with a grain of salt! Chuck
Koudai Iwatou
View Profile
Loyal user
JAPAN,Tokyo
221 Posts

Profile of Koudai Iwatou
Thank you Mr.music

Please forgive the lack of my English language skill. In a word, should I change it by the method of not getting tired more? So, you referred as "different" coin...maybe say...copper, brass, and another coin... Do you say so? To our regret, I cannot be done with the problem of the trick. However, I will be able to change it in the another way so that the spectator should not get tired. However, I make an effort to be transmutable to a different coin some time.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8844 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very well done Broccoli. I enjoy your videos, a real consistency to them and some well done magic. Keep up the good work my friend. Smile -Mb (USA)
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Broccoli's Wild Coin (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL