The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triumph Starring Oz Pearlman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
I just saw this on penguin.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1895

It sort of looks like a tutorial on the basic Vernon Triumph.

Thoughts??

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Did Oz get braces?
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
He-He.. Looks like it. Appearance means a lot in this game I guess.
Or maybe its for the ladies. Both of them. Smile

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
He's had them for quite a while.

Anyway, Here's another thread on Penguin http://www.penguinmagic.com/discuss/view......&start=0
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
With or without braces, this one by Oz looks really good!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I've done a slop shuffle version for years, but the color changing deck version looks awesome!
Sammy J. Teague
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
It is. I was with Oz when they filmed this video, or at least the performance clips. The color changing Triumph looks great and the others are all good handlings. There's something for practically every performing situation.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
cbitsakt
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of cbitsakt
A couple of quick questions guys:

1. Are there any gaffs required for triumph, and if so, are they included with the dvd or easy to get hold of.

2. How technically demanding are these tricks and how much crowd distraction do they entail?? (lets say in comparison to oz pearlman's perfection, which I do have).

Thanks a lot.
Constantine.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
1. Are there any gaffs required for triumph, and if so, are they included with the dvd or easy to get hold of.

Answer: While some versions are gaffed they are not needed. You can do everything on the DVD with a regular deck of cards, there is absolutely no reason to buy a gaffed version that I've ever seen.

2. How technically demanding are these tricks and how much crowd distraction do they entail?? (lets say in comparison to oz pearlman's perfection, which I do have).

Answer: That is kind of relative but I'd say that the original triumph and Renagade are easy to do and should be learned in a few minutes (practice presentation until smooth of course), some of the others require more practice but none are difficult.
cbitsakt
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of cbitsakt
Thanks for all the info. I think I'll go for easy way out though and purchase cheek-to-cheek. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Triumph Starring Oz Pearlman (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL