The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wholesale Magic Tricks - Resources? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Besides D. Robbins, anywhere to get wholesale magic tricks? RINCO has a poor selection of magic tricks. D Robbins is good but offers no quantity discount. Looking to put together some magic sets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1426 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Hello-
I've gone through this same route. Followed some others' advice by going to http://www.kipptoys.com. They have individual tricks, but also a set of 12 for around $3.50. You can break them up. Quality? Ehhhh... for children, they're good. But a better way I've found (for after-show sales) is to sign up with D Robbins as a reseller (will need to get a license, but that wasn't difficult here in NC). They do require a $200 min. order, though. Other sites like Fun, Inc. and Loftus also do similar wholesale sales. Hope that's at least a start. (PS: search "BOR sales" and you'll get many tips!)
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Thanks!
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Kipp Toys also has a membership program where you pay like $35 and get special "10 percent off your order" e-mail codes every six weeks or so. If you're ordering a lot, it is really worth it.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Also try Rhode Island Novelties http://rinovelties.com

They've had good reviews before and I like the look of their stuff
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
I will second that. I have been dealing with Rhode Island Nov. for two years now, and they rock. Good prices, and they get cheaper the more you buy. They ship fast, too, which has saved me a couple of times with gigs looming up on my calendar. They have several options for bulk tricks available.

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1426 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2008-09-17 11:23, TRUMPETMAN wrote:
I will second that. I have been dealing with Rhode Island Nov. for two years now, and they rock. Good prices, and they get cheaper the more you buy. They ship fast, too, which has saved me a couple of times with gigs looming up on my calendar. They have several options for bulk tricks available.

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL

I could be wrong, but I think dearwiseone meant RINO in his original post. Never heard of RINCO.
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
If the Rhode Island tricks are not sufficient for dearwiseone, then he needs to pony up the minimum to get a dealership for D. Robbins. I have been using Rhode Island Novelty tricks in my giveaway magic sets for two years now, and they are well made, with clear instructions, plus reasonably priced for people buying small amounts. Every birthday mom has paid me huge compliments on the quality of my giveaways, so I have nothing negative to say about Rhode Island Novelty. The funny thing is that Kipp sells the same stuff for more money. Why would anyone want to pay more for the same thing ?

To each his own....

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1426 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2008-09-17 13:54, TRUMPETMAN wrote:
The funny thing is that Kipp sells the same stuff for more money. Why would anyone want to pay more for the same thing ?

To each his own....

Mark Pettey
Naples, FL

uuuhhh... because, I, uh... didn't check with you first? Smile
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
RINCO = Rhode Island Novely CO. Thanks guys, I order from RINCO, but they don't have a good selection of magic tricks. I'm looking to put together my own magic sets.

P.S. Trumpetman, I order regularly through D. Robbins, I've just been told there are some other vendors out there who sell the tricks a little cheaper. Thanks.
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1436 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Kipp Toys is the best value, as they offer 10 percent off specials for members, and joining is cheap. Consider that alternative. If you order a large number at 10 percent off you can get 'em for less than $3.00 for 12 tricks (mini magic set).
owln_1
View Profile
Loyal user
dallas /now live by tulsa
222 Posts

Profile of owln_1
Themagiciansapprentice; I went to that link you posted http://rinovelties.com and all I found was a search engine page. Is that what it's suppose to be? Owln_1
jackturk
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of jackturk
Magic tricks I typically get from D. Robbins. Goodie Bag contents I often go to Rhode Island. Both are easy to work with and pretty affordable, except for the shipping... which I've learned can be quite onerous if you're getting anything heavy (like bubbles!... won't make that mistake again Smile

--Jack
"59 Ways To Recession Proof Your Entertainment Business -- FREE!"
http://www.GetLeadsLikeCrazy.com

"How To Make $25,000 a Year Doing Birthday Parties Part-Time"
http://www.magicmarketingcenter.com/birthdayPT
owln_1
View Profile
Loyal user
dallas /now live by tulsa
222 Posts

Profile of owln_1
I googled it and found it at http://rinovelty.com/. Owln_1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wholesale Magic Tricks - Resources? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL