The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dan Wolfe Smoky Mountain Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
styck13
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of styck13
Quote:
On 2009-02-08 15:16, The Mirror Images wrote:
Lets just say it is nice to see the support that you give your son. You are a class A dad. don't change!!!!

Best,

Thanks a Bunch! That really means a lot.
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Need to compliment on Dan Wolf for his caring & great customer service! Smile

I ordered the BBbox with custom banner & shipped by Fedex....opps, Fedex guy really 'rough' on the package...when the package arrived in Singapore, the outer box has broken ends Smile

BUT! Dan was so kind he helped me to replace a NEW box FOC...well, this is really rare especially the fault lies with Fedex guys, the custom cartoon graphic is really nice too, you can rest assured you will get the BEST product & GREAT customer service from Smoky Mountain Magic! Smile

2 thumbs up! Smile
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Dan will never leave you high and dry. If there's a problem with your prop he's there to help. His commitment to customer satisfaction goes well beyond the date of delivery. He's not just a great builder, he's a great guy, and I don't say that about people unless I believe it!
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Just a quick update: I just received my Dovided -- one of Dan's new creations for sawing a dove in half. Very funny routine. I tell you, the man is fantastic to work with. I hope he sticks around for a very long time because a) his work is impeccable, and b) his commitment to customer satisfaction extends far beyond the delivery date of the prop. As magicians we need to do what we can to keep guys like Dan around, and the best way to do that is to give him your business. The next time you need a top-quality prop, contact him first and see if he has what you're looking for.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Hiow about his doves to bunny does he make a bigger one for six doves has any one ordered this .
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1173 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Yes...let's keep Dan around...GREAT stuff...

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
Dan can make a doves to rabbit to accomidate 6 dove. Just call him! Super easy to get in contact with.

Gordon,
Glad you like the dovided! I love doing mine...
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Yes he is a geat guy , ill be ordering from him soon .
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
Although I have never ordered from Dan personally, I hear nothing but good things about him.
Doug Follett
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of Doug Follett
While I don't have any of Dan's larger illusions, I do own a few of his products. Whenever I've had questions on performance or routine ideas, he's been very quick to reply, and very thorough. He's been just as helpful on a $20 product (Loaves and Fishes) as he has with a more expensive piece like the Pop Gun.

Great customer service!

Doug
Daston
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Daston
Recently had the pleasure of visiting Smokey Mountain magic and met Dan in person. It was great talking with someone just as fixated on magic. I purchased his rabbit cannon and a cfew other goodies. He gave me a tour of the shop and he is just simply a natural at what he does.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dan Wolfe Smoky Mountain Magic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL