The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Mark Mason's JB Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I really like Mark's product line. They're inexpensive considering what you get ( now he releases effect and has them come with DVD's, which I think adds allot of value ).

I think you get allot of value form his products. And...you can tweak them, depending on your experience and streamline them.

That means you take take a heavily gaffed effect, add some sleights and a little imagination and have a killer, professional effect to perform.

Since I was a kid I've loved ordering magic. Back then it was from a catalog and...the descriptions din't always quite match what you received. lol. With the Internet ( if there is a demo ), you pretty much now what you're going to get. Many times it's better than you thought.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I agree with Chris on this. He now has a magic shop in USA too.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I haven't really explored his online store, but I have a hard time going to a convention he's not at, he's gotten a nice bit of my money through the years.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Any good shops around Seattle area?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Mark Mason's JB Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL