The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bad form... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
In all seriousness that went too far...
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
If that was my kid, he would be pulling my foot out of his mouth...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Check some of his other videos....I guess this is like his signature move...he produces stolen watches from peoples crotches as well....

I understand the fact that he's doing magic people will remember him for, but I wonder how many black eyes HE remembers??? I know I would have decked him had he reached for MY zipper.
<BR>
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Eric,

Very bad judgement. At least he didn't do 3 Fly.
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Now let me tell you, I'm as non violent as they come... but if you reach for my crotch, and you're not a hot twenty something female, we're going to have a problem.

I also coach kids for a living. and if I saw anyone do that to any of those kids, we would have an even bigger problem.

I consider card from fly on yourself to be a little much for me, I can't see how doing it to someone else is okay...
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
I flagged and reported the video and suggest everyone do the same

That's wrong
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
That was a bit much. He had a variety of other options for the production; ear, sleeve, shoe even!

Oddly enough, the people seem to have enjoyed his performance!
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Kihei
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Kihei
Call it what you want. If someone touched my kids like that, the show would be over quick and he wouldn't be using that arm for much.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
The Boss would have knocked him out cold! I actually know of a "magician????" who loves to pull d lites from the same places. If I post a vid of him here.... he would melt! Problem is...I don't think he is a member here. The irritating thing is that...people,, at least the bigger lot seem to laugh. Wassup with that?

These people should be apprehended... seriously! Banned etc...! I have kids and this really makes me .....aaaaaarrrrgh!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
VERY scary!
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
WTF!!! Where's Chris Hanson when you need him.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Anyone gets near me like that and they would be bleeding on the ground.
Donnie
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Donnie
That was odd from a westerner's perspective. However note the crowd's positive response. It may be a cultural difference. I've seen an indian magician's misers dream sequence where he has a kid appear to **** out money. Who knows? That being said...how'd you find that vid Eric? Were you searching for "coins from crotch" again?

-Don
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
WTF are you talking about with a "westerners perspective"?

He pulled a little kids fly down and reached his hand inside his pants....end of fricking story!

This is actually a video of a guy molesting a child, and to see an attempt to rationalize it is somewhat sickening.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I watched it ... and cringed. Not cool. Sorry that's just not okay folks. I hope some parents let the guy just how awkward that is ... "bad touch" right out of the books.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
MagicByUriel
View Profile
Veteran user
Johnathan Townsend has a lot more than
358 Posts

Profile of MagicByUriel
That was very weird. At first I thought you were referring to him lifting the shirt (which was bad enough), but the zipper, that is just too far. His vanish was terrible as well.

My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. Smile
"Magic is the only art that the audience wants the performer to screw up" - Daniel Garcia
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2008-09-21 20:28, Donnie wrote:
That was odd from a westerner's perspective. However note the crowd's positive response. It may be a cultural difference. I've seen an indian magician's misers dream sequence where he has a kid appear to **** out money. Who knows? That being said...how'd you find that vid Eric? Were you searching for "coins from crotch" again?

-Don

I'm going to assume that you're being sarcastic in your post Don, because you and I have a problem if I'm expected to take your comment literally. I found this video by doing as I always do, I type in coin magic in youtube and I tend to look for videos that have magicians doing magic for PEOPLE rather than the camera. I was shocked to find this. So no, I didn't search for or ever have looked for anyones version of Crotch Coins.

I understand where you're coming from about cultural differences. I found out the hard way NOT to point using my index finger, as some found it rude. But I just can't imagine opening a man's zipper to produce an item in front of an audience to be a fun and wholesome family activity. Granted, I can understand why it plays as well as it does. It appears in an impossible location. He's getting such a strong reaction because of WHERE he's pulling the coin out. I just know for a fact that stuff like this won't fly where I'm from, ESPECIALLY not if he's going to try this with a child....

BTW....a miser's dream that involves a kid blowing coins out of his rear is a lot less litigious than what we just viewed on youtube....hands down
<BR>
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Quote:
On 2008-09-21 13:27, Bobby Forbes wrote:
WTF!!! Where's Chris Hanson when you need him.

have a seat..
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
I can't express my thoughts for the anger that I'm feeling right now...Let's just say that a lot of rude words would be used.

I have two young children myself (3 and 8 years old) and if any magician did that to either one of my children, I would offer to take him to the nearest funeral parlour to pick out his coffin!!!

I think you get the picture!

And yes I flagged it as child abuse!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bad form... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL