The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is the best run rabbit run? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
As far as the best version, turbo bunny by Kovari and run wolf run by Chance Wolf are the best both have smooth operation Kovari's is all wood with some metal. If you are in need of one these are the only 2 to get. I would not waste my money on the versions from India or China
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Anything over age 7----ditch the RRR, and use a good Die-box instead.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
What about the one where the rabbit pops out of the top and sides of a hat? Tommy James made one in plastic and there is a wooden version. What is it called?
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I'm selling a Run Wolf Run in the For Sale forum here at the Café. Like New.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I have an original Kovari Turbo Bunny which is way over 30 years old. It's been pulled apart several times for running repairs, and even now some bits are just hanging in there. I have an Axtell rabbit as well, which the kids love, but for getting kids really paying attention and going crazy you can't go wrong with Turbo Bunny. Mine has little roofs built onto the tops of where the doors are to make them look like houses. I use mine in combination with another gimmick which gives the routine a very crazy ending.

I must also say that I haven't seen any of the new ones by Kovari, so have no comments on how they work. I have one of the new Pom Pom poles, and an original and the original works so much better in many little ways.
Magic guy in Perth Australia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is the best run rabbit run? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL