The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » 1st balloon work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
A work mate asked if I could do some balloons at his daughters birthday so I said yea that's fine, turned up and there was about 50 kids!!!
so sat in the corner and in a long queue they came up 1 by 1 and I asked what they would like, nothing to challenging luckilyk, mainly teddys on hearts, snakes, sword and shield, that kind of thing, but 90 minutes later after I finished the last 1 I was shattered, really quite tiring sitting and twisting non stop!
quite a few parents took my card so might lead on to other things, who knows
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
toomuchmagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of toomuchmagic
Youre fast.
cheekychap
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of cheekychap
YES balloon twisting is tiring, and does leave us exausted after a party
Lady Vee
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Lady Vee
Hmmm - did you have fun?? And if not do you want further enquiries? You may end up doing stuff that you don't really want to be doing!

Vee
Balloon&MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Balloon&MagicGuy
Congratulations and I wish you continued success as a twister. The more you twist, the more you pick up the short cuts that make you even faster...such as roll thru ties, twist ties, locking balloons to prevent repairs, as well as tips for crowd control and line management.

Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » 1st balloon work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL