The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Wolverine Formula (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Shops are listing it, so I put it up in the DVD review section.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
wolfwaldbauer
View Profile
New user
Milan, Italy
75 Posts

Profile of wolfwaldbauer
I confirm, it was Vanni Bossi who performed an ungaffed pen through bill, but although I don't own the Wolverine Formula, I think it must be somehow different, as in Johnson's ad they talk about a gimmick, which is absent in Vanni Bossi's handling
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Correction: the ad copy is a typo. It says gaffed pens, but there are no gaffed pens! There is a gaff but it's not the pen. So yes this is different than Mr. Bossi's version
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
I just viewed this today and have to say: The any pen through business card is OK, the any pen through card is great but the any pen through bill is excellent.

There is really a hole in the bill (playing- and business -card as well) and you heal it. What can be more deceptive and magical?

From now on this will be the only pen through bill I will perform.

Great job Jordan. Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Thanks for the kind words Silvio I'm glad this effect will serve you well in the future.
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Anyone know if this will work with euro ?
Also any other reviews ?
Thank you !

Sound so good, I wonder why there is not more post around this.

Nicolas
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
It can be adapted to most bills. I managed to easily adapt it to the UK note. When I get my hands on the Euro bill, ill have a look.

jamieD
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Any more reviews on this?

Mike
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Here is a link to my review on the Genii forum:

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......st184510

Tom Frame
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Quote:
...You lift your hand off of the card and it is immeadiatley examinable with the same signature and no switched at all and can be kept forever. This effect can be done with a dollar bill and/or a business card. Everything can be given out and kept with nothing to be found. ...

hmm I think that if I had the card/bill in hand after the effect, I will find out the secret in a second... I didn't do the effect yet but I am sure people will do a scrutiny check of the card/bill (not just passing a finger!); Or at least the people I would show it to.
Concerning bill, it is not really adapt for euro and will cost you at least 10 euros making the bill !

It is a very powerful effect but I personally think it needs a switch.

Nicolas
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-04-01 16:26, tomcards wrote:
Here is a link to my review on the Genii forum:

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......st184510

Tom Frame

Thanks Tom,I haven't seen you since the last A-1 convention years ago. I'm still killing people with your 60 second memorized deck.

Mike
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Hi Mike,

Ah yes, I remember you from the convention. I'm happy to hear that you're still killing folks with the 15 Second Memorized Deck. Thanks for your kind words.

Best regards,

Tom Frame
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4071 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-04-02 18:39, tomcards wrote:
Hi Mike,

Ah yes, I remember you from the convention. I'm happy to hear that you're still killing folks with the 15 Second Memorized Deck. Thanks for your kind words.

Best regards,

Tom Frame

I'm a little slow, I need the extra 45 seconds.

Mike
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2008-09-23 10:47, Robert M wrote:
So, can you really hand the dollar bill (or playing card) out to the spectator at the end for examination or not? You can't hand out the bill using Bossi's method.

Robert

If you ever saw Vanni perform this, he did hand out the bill. I saw Vanni about 30 years ago and he rocked.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
Here is a wolverine effect I have been working on, check this thread.

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......forum=27
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anybody still using this.

dtrve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I missed this the first time around and now it looks impossible to find. Anyone know where it’s available? The signed card is supposed to take a long time to make gimmicks. How about the pen through dollar version?
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
I can't speak for the legitimacy of the site. But it appears to still be available on the site that "MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED".
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
I went looking for it again and I found a magic shop in Spain that appears to have it in stock http://www.tiendamagia.com/formula-insac......342.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Wolverine Formula (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL