The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sticky Request? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Timothy
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama, USA
174 Posts

Profile of Timothy
Originally posted by me on Apr 11, 2003 11:40pm in the "A tangled web we weave..." forum, (in response to a question regarding redundany), I wanted to see what the management thought of it:

"I'd like to see a sticky in the New To Magic section that helps explain the search function in the active *and* the archive. I have found information that way on just about anything I wanted.

Perhaps include acronym definitions (tt, it,etc.) Differences in decks, etc? Stripper, B-Wave, Invisible, etc.

My .02 This board is a great resource with many knowledgeable ( & patient!) people willing to help."
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5079 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Timothy: If you check the New to Magic forum, you'll see I put a sticky there early this evening explaining the search function.

As to giving definitions, that will have to come in the secret sessions once they reach 50 legitimate posts.
Where the magic begins
Timothy
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama, USA
174 Posts

Profile of Timothy
Excellent. Thanks for the good work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sticky Request? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL