The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tangoking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tangoking
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tangoking
Hi To all,
Paul Macatee Aston Pa. I am retired and have 6 Grandchildren and friends I have coffee with in the morning that I do card tricks for.I found magic to be very rewarding but takes a lot of practice to perform well
Hello to all
Paul
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café.

Which is your favourite trick?

Magic is a great past-time, but are you looking for more audiences?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hi Paul:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Welcome to the Café! Isn't retirement grand? You might consider expanding into coffee cup magic, napkin magic, or even doughnut magic. That should impress your breakfast friends!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi Paul. Welcome ! Sounds like a good retirement. I have 8 more years to go before I get to experience it.
Bob.
tangoking
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of tangoking
To,
The Magicians apprentice,
I am not really looking for a another type audience at present I sometimes get nervous especially when the people that burn your hands with their eyes and act as though you are in a poker game and just cheated them out of a fortune.I just don't understand them I am just having fun and only wish to entertain others.
Are you in the Military? you mentioned Iraq and the U.K. I also meant to mention That Ben Salinas gave credit to the originater of Impossible trick in the DVD Ultimate aces. His teaching is very good I picked some of the tricks up pretty fast.
Thanks,
Tangoking Paul
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Hi tangoking,

working as a teacher and magician in Kuwait at the moment.

I think we've all had similar feelings with audiences and cards. Some seem to accept your trick, others really don't like being fooled. Now I just stick with kids shows - much more enjoyable.
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Tangoking (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL