The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » The Mentalist is on right now (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
mgclmystrymn
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of mgclmystrymn
Actually "House" is kindly lending its time slot to some show called "American Idol", as it usually does this time of year.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's on again tomorrow? Great! I'll be there. I didn't see much "Mentalism" stuff on this last one. Usually there is some kind of reference to something we all know Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mgclmystrymn
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of mgclmystrymn
Unfortunately, a repeat this Tuesday. …and next Tuesday, and the Tuesday after that.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
RATSSSS!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
jsereb
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of jsereb
I watched the first 2 episodes of The Mentalist but could not get into it. Then I noticed how it keeps landing in the top 10 weekly ratings so I watched it again last night. It still didn't do it for me. The pattern is the same - - throw a bunch of red herrings your way, while some character they try not to have you suspect is the culprit. I guessed the daughter right away partly because the writers go out of their way trying not to have you suspect her and to have you suspect the "obvious" people!! Clearly, I am in the minority in not liking this show, which I still think is mis-named - - it should be "The Observationalist" or something.
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
I came to the series late so I didn't know until last night's rerun that he was a 'talker to the dead' before the family murders. I found it very interesting and love the way they ended with the message from the wife.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Did anyone catch Jayne using the Ball & Tube for the hypnosis induction on last's night's show?

Woodfield
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I missed it!!!!
Will that be the last new episode this season? I'll try to look later if no ones knows.
I don't know much about the Ball and Tube being used in Inductions. Is that common or was it used as a "Shiny object" or something?
The show seems to be doing well. I like it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » The Mentalist is on right now (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL