The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tora Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GERRIT
View Profile
New user
Fulda, Germany
50 Posts

Profile of GERRIT
Hello,

has somebody bought an illusion at Tora magic? How ist the quality / price?

Any opinion about?

Thanx

Gerrit
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Tora is a reliable and very efficient company to deal with from my multiple experiences with them.

Their products are upper mid line in quality. They work well and have a nice finish.
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of stephane_arnow
About the quality of building, it seems nice.
They are copying certain effects, but the result is different than the original.

Too bad they are building Origami (and awesome ugly model ripp off). For the rest, I don't like their style of decoration for general magic : Glimmer, 80's old cheesy school etc. For illusions, It seems better. But in general good quality/price for what I have seen.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Where are they making origami? I see that nowhere on their website.
-Matt
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

You will nt see it on their webstie but they build a horrible model. We can see it in different magic stores in the world and it is a Tora product in building.

By the way, for the best quality of building, I think it is OK, but I don't like the designs fo different props; thre is some exceptions but it looks a little like toys; I know best; but for the price it is well done, as far I sen; it is sold material and ok for intentive work.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I do aggree with you about the look of their props. They look commercially manufactured, almost like plastic.
-Matt
GERRIT
View Profile
New user
Fulda, Germany
50 Posts

Profile of GERRIT
Thanx for your help.

Gerrit
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
I've got a couple of Tora products and although I do not own any of their illusions, the workmanship is good...
John Star
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of John Star
About the quality of flowers and the quality of appearing bird cages they are like Japan Harankan?

John
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
I have a few items as well as a flower piece. They are of sound quality. If someone doesn't like the finish, paint it yourself. Kind of difficult to get the diamond clad techno-industrial look that seems so American. Like whoever goes into a machine shop to find magical apparatus?

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

All flowers effect from Tora are perfect
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tora Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL