The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Collectors Workshop Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mylamber
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Mylamber
Guys,

I remember a while back I believe it was an ad in either The Linking Ring or MUM. I saw a trick that claimed itself as being a full murder mystery!

It had some jumbo sized cards with murder weapons that you predict which one the audience member would pick and some other things. I think the finale was a big clock that was covered up on the table the whole time you did the trick. Then someone announces the exact time of the "murder" and you whisk the cloth away to reveal the exact time they say!

I think this version I saw came from the Collectors Workshop. I tried looking it up on the website but couldn't find it.

Does anyone remember or have an idea where I can find it? I think it would be a great bit to do for a halloween dinner show.

Thanks!
Nick
INMOTION
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
182 Posts

Profile of INMOTION
Might be your lucky day, I believe this is what your looking for, and there is one for sale on this site right now.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0
Mylamber
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Mylamber
Inmotion,

That's odd, when I click on the link it says: "Sorry, access to this topic is denied".

Do you know the name of the effect, maybe I could find one on another site for sale?
INMOTION
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
182 Posts

Profile of INMOTION
I forgot, it is in the tricks for sale section which I believe you have to have 50 posts to view... Here is the original link.

http://www.jammagic.com/clock_of_life.htm
Mylamber
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Mylamber
That is perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for, thanks inmotion!

I wish I could get into that section to see/buy the trick. Is there a reason he is selling the trick, how much is it going for?

Thanks again!
Nick
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3629 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
He wanted $300 for it, but I'm pretty sure it's sold.

Jim
Mylamber
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Mylamber
Did he give a reason why he wants to sell it? Is the illusion no good? Just wondering if the effect gets a good reaction. Anyone else own it or something similar?

Thanks,
Nick
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Some things just don't fit a performer's show or style.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
I don't believe it is a Collector's Workshop piece as I have one.

Not the same clock, and the C.W. version sold for $2500.00 U.S., I believe.

B
Mylamber
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Mylamber
Thanks Guys,

Blair, I thought that was around about the price I originally saw it as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Looking for Collectors Workshop Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL