The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Looking for advice for my first show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tiriri
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
247 Posts

Profile of tiriri
I have been practicing magic for a few years now and I still consider myself a beginner magician, and since I like mentalism a lot I took a couple of weeks ago a course on NLP and hypnosis, at a practitioner level, with the idea to take that knowledge to the stage.

So far I know the theory and have practiced a little bit with friends, but I want to include hypnosis in my mentalism repertoire, so I’m looking for any advice from the experts about the first performances in public and how to deal with problems such as people that abruptly could wake up or the risks of performing some classical effects like hypnotic catalepsy.

Thank you all,

Giovanni.
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
Giovanni, what you are looking for is in "Ultimately Under" from Kenton Knepper at http://www.wonderwizards.com. For full disclosure I must tell you I contributed to it, but so did several others. UU was written aimed exactly at performers like yourself.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Looking for advice for my first show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL