The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EXile » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Madmonk
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Madmonk
What if you did the routine with the x's ending up on the coin. I mean instead of the final 3 x's on their palm, they turn the coin over and see them on the coin. You could borrow a coin and switch it for the x coin. It would be way easier than handling the gimmicked coin. But would the reactions be as strong?
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5620 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2008-10-30 23:08, Steven Leung wrote:
Maybe Dan should let us know what kind of pen should we get after used up the supply attached with the DVD... which he did not mentioned inside DVD contents.

Quote:
On 2008-10-31 23:31, daffydoug wrote:
Excellent question!

Use any pen that uses Fountain Pen Ink (Google search). You may like to try out Pilot V5/ V7 Roller Ball Pen. These pens come with different color inks. The color of the ink is irrelevant - Its your choice. The Pilot V5 will cost you about $1.50.
http://www.pencity.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.......25745213

Hope this helps!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Quote:
On 2008-11-03 09:41, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-10-30 23:08, Steven Leung wrote:
Maybe Dan should let us know what kind of pen should we get after used up the supply attached with the DVD... which he did not mentioned inside DVD contents.

Quote:
On 2008-10-31 23:31, daffydoug wrote:
Excellent question!

Use any pen that uses Fountain Pen Ink (Google search). You may like to try out Pilot V5/ V7 Roller Ball Pen. These pens come with different color inks. The color of the ink is irrelevant - Its your choice. The Pilot V5 will cost you about $1.50.
http://www.pencity.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.......25745213

Hope this helps!

Smile

that does help, but the "other thing" isn't mentioned either. it really makes me Irrate then I "pay for the secret" but its never given. Ustaad, at least that half of it helps
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5620 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Here is one such Fountain Pen Ink that you can use.

Quink Washable Fountain Pen Ink, Blue Ink, 2 Ounce Bottle

http://www.amazon.com/Quink-Washable-Fou......bs_op_18

Use with any cheap fountain pen.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
I received this today and I can't believe what I got. You have to make your own props.

I thought it would come pre-made with everything included. Smile What was I thinking??!! Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EXile » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 1.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL