The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Videos of "from your own living room" magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnmharris
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of johnmharris
I am looking for pointers to video clips of television specials in which the performer(s) involved the television audience. I've seen several on Youtube (Copperfield's clock trick, for example), but I'd like to see more. Any pointers?

I remember seeing one years ago in which audience members each had four cards --- one from each suit. After starting with the suits all in the same order, each audience member was given the opportunity to flip, cut, etc. --- and at the end everyone ended up with exactly one card reversed (the club, I think). Does anyone else remember this? Is there a clip of it available anywhere?

I'm interested not only in this particular effect, but also any others for which clips are available.

Let me know what you think!
johnmharris
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of johnmharris
PS. Are there other forums in which this question would be appropriate? If so, please advise!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Videos of "from your own living room" magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL