The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne's illusion books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
James, the box can indeed be spun around if you wish, that is no problem. The walls are roller shades so they are usually a cloth or plastic and are easily bought at any Home Depot or Lowes. Lastly it is not tipped over to show empty, the front shade is lifted up to show inside.

Symmatrix, FranFran, and James thank you for your kind words. I will have three more of these up by tonight and hope you enjoy them. And Symmatrix that is why I love this book so much. It is because these effects are so portable but still have a huge impact on the audience. Tell me what you think when you get it.

Until tonight,

Take care,
Kyle
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Has Mayne's Illusion Book got all the Illusion F/X illusions in it too? And are the illusions, in general, expensive to build?

Paul

...I think I may have found what I've been after too, hoping to buy Bisection on Wednesday, now that looks GOOD!!!
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
No, Illusion Book has NONE of the illusions Illusion F/X does. The effects in Illusion F/X can be built for little money, they were designed that way. Illusion Book is a great book but if you are on a budget yet want to add some illusions to your shows you can't go wrong with Illusion F/X.

Take care,
Kyle B.

Yeah Bi-Section http://www.weirdthings.com
is a very neat effect also and gets great reaction.
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
So Gracy,

What I got in my Illusion Book does not cover what is in the Illusion F/X book...

Am I right ?

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
Kyle, have you shown bi-section to any one?
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Yes, I have to a number of people. It really shocked them but remember it is meant to be a quick effect. If you read the booklet, build it, and practice it can work well.
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Yup I agree with Gracy...

Bisection is good, easy, and a smart idea...

Great illusion...

Get it pal

LASTLY LOW LOW COST IN BUILDING IT !!!!

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
Franfran
View Profile
New user
Paris!
70 Posts

Profile of Franfran
Yes I agree Symmatrix, Bisection is great, but to your mind how long is it good to stay "cut" ??????
Franfran's magic, the real French Touch!
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
The whole trick is done in about 10 seconds.
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Can someone review the rest of the tricks in the book? I heard where you make a motorcycle appear. Some more reviews would be great. Thanks.
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
Just chiming in on an old dusty topic but I would like to know if anyone has the rest of the review or is willing to add anything? any help would be appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Andrew Mayne's illusion books (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL