The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David London Lecture in New York City (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
David London will lecture for the Parent Assembly, SAM #1, on Tuesday, October 14th, 7:45 PM at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Seminar Room (Main Floor) or Room 1184 (depending on availability), 1425 Madison Avenue, at 98th Street, New York, NY at 7:45PM.

Admission policy:
Free to S.A.M. Parent Assembly #1 members
$20 for members of the S.A.M., who are not members of Parent Assembly #1 - Must present valid S.A.M. membership card to qualify
$25 for other guest magicians

For more info, visit http://www.sampa1.com
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
In a business with many unique and interesting characters... David London stands out from the crowd... his latest set of lecture notes is called Toenails and Wonder Bread...

his magic will intrigue and challenge anyone interested in becoming a better magician... if you go, tell David I said - "Hey!"
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
His style, material, and presentational style is very different to say the least. Interesting ideas on marketing and different business cards. I thought his last item was interesting is that he wants he final effect to be a conversation and not amazement or laughter. defintely a different approach- seems to work for him.
Natanel
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Natanel
Do not miss this lecture! David is a great guy and love it or hate it, his material is GENUINELY original, too much of a rarity in the magic community.
People who work for Theory 11: Do you want a young guy without a stupid gelled haircut or eurotrash jeans for your videos? PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David London Lecture in New York City (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL