The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sos and Victoria Petrosyan Quick Change Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Does anybody have this? With the current rage for quick change, is this really a how to? or a skirting around the real facts (pardon the pun). Would appreciate a review. Blurb does give much away and it's not cheap!

Here's a link
http://themagicwarehouse.com/hot1.html
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Also very curious about this , seems a bit overpriced to me...
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I don't think so. how much would you charge for your "trade secrets". id charge more in this day and age
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Yes but this (correct me if I'm wrong) is only a description for ONE quick change costume and that is for a single man's suit.
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
387 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Did someone have a review, how many topic inside?......
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Its overpriced!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
danchanmagic
View Profile
New user
San Francisco, CA
22 Posts

Profile of danchanmagic
I purchased it from my local magic shop. To be honest, I expected a lot more for my $159.00. Especially knowing and performing costume change already. The pictures were great. I like having it for sake of completeness for my library. Just wanted to give you honest feed back. And hope you find this helpful. I do agree with Joshua's comment above regarding the value trade secrets. But look else where and you'll find more for cheaper. This will just leave you disappointed.
afoi
View Profile
Regular user
malaysia
142 Posts

Profile of afoi
Hi dan chan.... can you giev more reviews without reveal please?
y is it making you disappointed? is it becuz it teaches only one costume??
or is the system taught (methods, materials and technique) is just a conventional common sense meterial?
thanks in advance for ur kind reply
- a f o i -
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
The book is very well produced, however it only describes one costume with a method that is already in print. The book is in three languages which is novel. The photos are very clear.

For those of you interested you may want to check out my lecture notes (190 pages hardbound) "Time for a Change?" which describes a lot more, including an illusion and a couple of essays, and for less than half of the price!

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet, but Jeff McBride described "Time for a Change?" in one word - "gorgeous!".
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sos and Victoria Petrosyan Quick Change Book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL