The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead T-Shirt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I'm making up a blockhead t-shirt using this image on a black t-shirt.

If you'd like the image yourself PM me and I'll send you a hi-res copy.

thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Your fillings scare me. Enjoy too many sweets as a child?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I think it looks great,,,,and proves beyond doubt that to do this type of thing you don`t require a brain!!!

Send me a copy,,,please.

Ken
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Nips, maybe too much glass.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 07:55, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Your fillings scare me. Enjoy too many sweets as a child?

amalgam fillings should scare everyone. Smile I'm slowly getting mine replaced....
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Yep,,,we can see from your pic !!
ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
I like to show them off Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
And the fillings?
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Sorry kids, it's not my head, not a real nail and the words are NOT tattoed on my skull!
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Not a real blockhead? Boo. That's completely against the spirit of sideshow.

And Reggie, before spending more money on filling replacement, you might want to investigate it a bit more--I've been hearing a lot of info that the dangers of amalgam are more hype than danger.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
I do have a real x-ray but it looks crap.

Style over substance. That's me all the way!
ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 15:55, dave_matkin wrote:
And the fillings?

ha! just rotten, dave.
ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
Quote:
On 2008-10-09 20:53, Stephon wrote:
Not a real blockhead? Boo. That's completely against the spirit of sideshow.

And Reggie, before spending more money on filling replacement, you might want to investigate it a bit more--I've been hearing a lot of info that the dangers of amalgam are more hype than danger.

I have this amazing dentist- he pretty much writes it off as a new filling I pay like 20 bucks a tooth, since the other one 'fell' out. at best they discolor the teeth....especially since the ones I have are so very old. but I'm interested in the danger/hype controversy... last I heard the ADA was still fighting tooth (ha) and nail that they are safe.. but they are the ones with the most to lose if they are dangerous....
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
I JUST got my head x-rayed with the nail in it...it wasn't easy to get...let me tell you that! Luckily I had a friend who's going to be an x-ray tech...he was able to get it done. However, in case that didn't work I tried a few other venues....in New York there's these places called FIRST MED, which provides immediate medical attention. I always thought they were rather "ethically ambiguous". Went in, explained what I wanted....the nurse couldn't believe it. Brought the doctor out...who was completely APPALLED. I was told "good luck with that!"

Ultimately, my friend got it done. Thank god there are ethically ambiguous people out there!

--Jon
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
[quote]On 2008-10-09 21:52, ReggieB wrote:
Quote:
last I heard the ADA was still fighting tooth (ha) and nail that they are safe.. but they are the ones with the most to lose if they are dangerous....
Well, that depends--the dentists are the one's who are making money on removing and replacing the fillings (yours being the exception).

Here is an in-depth evaluation of the topic.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get them removed, or that you should, just pointing out that there's a lot of info out there that can inform a decision.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Stephon:

You are a WEALTH of information!

Did you get my email a few weeks back regarding the book? And you folks will be at Sideshow Gathering, right?

--Jon
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Anyone who knows Sideshow Bennie will see his x-rayed REAL blockhead image on his MySpace.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Leave ya teeth alone and have the gums removed is the best method.
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
I thought the x-ray was pretty amazing compared to mine. I put them side by side and couldn't believe how clear yours was and how big the head was.

http://www.rottenbrothers.com

click on pictures.

I used photoshop to make some of my fillings less obvious and to make the head of the nail more apparent. Other than that it isn't doctored.

Now I have to find a ethically ambiguous person to x-ray my sword swallow. I don't live where I used to so I have to find a new source. So far I have hit brick walls of "are you kidding? I could lose my license."

Will
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2589 Posts

Hey wait a minute... Nicholas, you say that you didn't actually blockhead for the photo. So what DID you do? Lay your head next to a nail to make it appear blockheaded? The photo DOES look lile the nail would be touching your tonsils.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead T-Shirt (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL