The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Products for Canadian magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
There is a quality silk Canadian mismade flag effect and routine that will soon be released to the brick and mortar Canadian magic shops. It would be a natural effect for Canada Day shows but would fit well with just about any performance.
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
Sounds cool, want one.
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
You can find them here for now.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View......ry=11739

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 6:54am
Morrissey Magic in Toronto now has them in stock.

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 11:36pm
http://www.morrisseymagic.com/mis_made_canadian_flag.htm#1
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7379 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Hi Rob -

Did you end up including my MisMade Canadian Flag tips in with your instructions, for the sets you designed and are selling?

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hi Donald,

You are mentioned in the credits.

All the best,

Rob
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7379 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Thanks. I appreciate that.

I'll have to get a set, as your MisMade Canadian Flags are different from mine.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
They look nice; thanks for the head's up.

Brian
randyburtis
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of randyburtis
Not sure about this new set, but the one donald did up is excellent, it gets great reactions and is great quality
Randy Burtis
Calgary's Kid Show Magician
www.calgarymagician.com
www.Facebook.com/calgarymagician
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
The quality of silk on this set is excellent.

This is a sure winner for anybody doing a Canada Day show and will fit into a Canadian performer's act. The routine is complete with everything needed except a change bag (which most of us own at least one of).

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 6:27pm
MisMade Canadian flag is also now available at KW's Kind of Magic and Browser's Den in TO.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 5:05pm
Vanishing Rabbit in Calgary will soon have it on the shelf as well.

Also, Canadians interested in the Silk to Egg put out by Bob Sanders, the Walk Around version is now available at Morrissey's, Browsers and Kind of Magic. These eggs are absolutely some of the best, most realistic looking there is.

The great thing about the Walk Around version is that it can be done at table hopping, restaurant and walk around shows without having to worry about the mess or clean up of real eggs, but with a fake that looks and feels real.

You can check out the thread in Silk Magic for the great reviews from people that already have one.
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
548 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Bob Sanders eggs are not only realstic looking but the feel is exact. I could not tell the difference between his eggs and the real thing.

Eric
yeats
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of yeats
The Bob Sanders Egg; it is the presumably the same design as a classic silk to egg, but of a nicer quality and finish?

Any recommendations on a high quality non-gimmicked fake egg?
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
The Walk Around Silk To Egg includes the non gimmicked extremely realistic fake egg. That and the special egg is what makes it possible to do as a walk around effect.

Many will comment that the look and feel of the non-gimmicked egg is amazingly realistic as Eric pointed out.
vanishingrabbit
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of vanishingrabbit
Magically yours,
Brent Smith - Owner
The Vanishing Rabbit Magic Shop
Alberta's Brick and Mortar
www.VanishingRabbit.com
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Woohoo! I wasn't able to browse on the VanishingRabbit website for a long time, but I recently discovered that I can now. Going to your shop was always a pleasure when I lived in Calgary Brent. I now look forward to doing all my magic shopping from your website. I will keep checking to see when the Mismade Canadian Flag comes in.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
vanishingrabbit
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of vanishingrabbit
Thanks for the Kind words Dan. I had some website issues but all have been resloved and were back up to full power. ENJOY our great pricing. The flags are in stock!!!
Magically yours,
Brent Smith - Owner
The Vanishing Rabbit Magic Shop
Alberta's Brick and Mortar
www.VanishingRabbit.com
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I will be releasing Shock and Awe to Canadian's first when and if I get caught up with my first project Entity. Shock and Awe is a signed coin through card box. The spectator retrieves the coin from the glass, no switching the coin when removing it from the glass, they can even hold on to everything as the coin is pushed through the deck by you! And if that wasn't enough, their coin is then pushed through the bottom of a clear glass, very visual and once again, they retrieve their coin from the glass! As a kicker you can vanish the coin in the fairest of ways, or hand out the coin as a keepsake! Everything will be included so you can perform this after 10 minutes of recieving it! I will be taking pre orders for this as I will only be releasing a limited number at first. I also plan to have this effect offered by 2 or 3 shops through out Canada.The pre order will be only to put you on a list to get one, no money will be collected as I do not believe my customers should pay for something they will not have within a few weeks!

Regards,

Jeremy Hanrahan.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2009-03-15 11:05, Irishghost wrote:
I will be releasing Shock and Awe to Canadian's first when and if I get caught up with my first project Entity. Shock and Awe is a signed coin through card box. The spectator retrieves the coin from the glass, no switching the coin when removing it from the glass, they can even hold on to everything as the coin is pushed through the deck by you! And if that wasn't enough, their coin is then pushed through the bottom of a clear glass, very visual and once again, they retrieve their coin from the glass! As a kicker you can vanish the coin in the fairest of ways, or hand out the coin as a keepsake! Everything will be included so you can perform this after 10 minutes of recieving it! I will be taking pre orders for this as I will only be releasing a limited number at first. I also plan to have this effect offered by 2 or 3 shops through out Canada.The pre order will be only to put you on a list to get one, no money will be collected as I do not believe my customers should pay for something they will not have within a few weeks!

Regards,

Jeremy Hanrahan.

Sorry, I mis read the topic and thought it was a thread on other products offered to Canadians. Didn't mean to hijack this thread LOL. I will start a separate thread.

Jeremy.
ViperXMagic
View Profile
New user
Canada, QC. Lavaltrie
9 Posts

Profile of ViperXMagic
Nice, can't wait to put my hands on one of those. Thanks for sharing.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Just used the new mis-made Canadian Flag last week for the first time (in a school show). Went over really well. It will be a part of all my upcoming summer library shows.

Brian
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hi Brian,

Glad you like them. We've been having a really fun time doing the mis-made Canadian Flag too.

Rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Products for Canadian magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL