The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Raydu wand by Rannie Raymundo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Levity
View Profile
Elite user
447 Posts

Profile of Levity
Yesterday I received my beautiful RAYDU wand made by Rannie Raymundo. It's a lovely, heavy wand made of rare Philippine Kamagong wood--a rich, dark-colored wood, sumptuous and smooth. I ordered special length copper ferrules and the wand looks absolutely stunning. It has a good firm weight to it and is great for spins. Came with a black velvet bag and some other "goodies".

It's named after Rannie's great-grandfather, an eminent magician early last century. I like the historical connection and feel honored to own this piece. My Raydu is one-of-a-kind on account of the length of the wand and the length of the ferrules.

This is a gorgeous wand. Thanks, Rannie...I'm more than delighted with it and am using it already!

Geoffrey Smile Smile Smile
"I suggest you watch very carefully..."
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you ever so kindly Geoffrey! This wand means a lot to me. The simplicity of the design combined with the elegance of the wood and the ferrules .... not to mention the weight are basically the characteristics of RAYDU. He was a simple man but was elegant on stage. The wood, just like RAYDU was "Mestizo". The heaviness represents RAYDU's solid appearance. He was on the heavy side.

Geoffrey thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure and an honor to make a RAYDU wand as well as to please my customers.

Mabuhay from Manila,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Raydu wand by Rannie Raymundo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL