The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Here is the Complete Higley Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Health problems forces me to post this.

http://grindshow.com/grindshow/show.html

No guesswork to frame your Higley stle show. This it IT.
We both can win. Please give a look.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Doug, I don't like your post. Smile It creeps me out, in a way I don't LIKE to be creeped out.

You know me well enough not to take this wrong: I LOVE you, old man, and whatever is going on...well...sh!t...if you need me to order a shrunken head or something, I'll do it...but...what's going on? If it'll help you I'll order a lot more. But "health problems" freaks me out.

Your post has depressed the hell out of me.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
You can get a motorized wheelchair for practically nothing... at least that's what I hear on the infomercials all the time.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Nips. I don't go that route. I behold to no one especially the scammers.
(Yeah it's a scam...and it would involve the Govt. I don't get involved with that crooked bunch either.) I pay my way.

Unhinged...I was less than wordy for a reason...so as not to stir pots. I have really severe pain in foot and legs when walking more than 10 or twenty feet. This COULD be of 40 different reasons. Dr wants tests again...Doug wants no part of Dr or over priced tests.

Legs hurt...I sit down and ride the scooter they don't hurt. Works for me.

What? I should find out there's something serious? Then what? I intend to croak WITH those things not FROM the intrusive procedures. Just the way it is my friend. It might be serious it might not...what remains is I need a scooter I can't afford so I'm selling a set up I cant use and hate to see just sit untill maybe I can..
:) Not creepy...just Lifey. Thanhks for he concern.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Doug, the single most reason that I am walking now is good physical therapy. Of course mine is from injuries and is being paid by workers comp, but 3 times a week I had a home nurse go through my PT, then a month or so ago I started going to a PT gym 3 times a week for deficit specific workouts... strengthened my pelvis hip and thigh. Now I am on a work conditioning program that entails 4 hour workouts four times a week! Doug, please look into whatever is available to you before you give up and turn into Jabba.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4445 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
You gona be $100 short!

And I can see, for the first time in history, some one trying to barter the seller UP by some! Smile

I am sure you will find a buyer - I would coem get it myself but its a bit far and the cost of getting it back wouldbe a bit much......

GREAT DEAL though!
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The clock is ticking....imquires are coming in...reminder, First Come First Served.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
A commitment to buy the outfit has ben recieved.
Thank you all.

Doug
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Congrats, Doug. And congrats to the lucky winner.

Now I don't want to see you removing the governor on that scooter! Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Here is the Complete Higley Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL