The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Hummer Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Wesker
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Wesker
Take a look at the Backroom Hummers videos to see if this deck would fit your father. (Link is a page back or so)

IMHO, this is a fantastic deck. I carry it with me everywhere, and it seems like new ideas for it just keep popping up.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
They've done a fantastic job with this!

There are a great many possibilities to create with this deck and I'm looking forward to performing with it.

Maybe a DVD down the road from Nate? I can't help but ask as I'm a GIANT Nate Kranzo fan and look forward to anytime he releases a DVD. While Nate has advanced, killer chops, he still manages to make the material doable for guys like me that aren't the greatest technicians.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Totally unaware of this until I came across this thread. Having read the reviews/comments & watched the demo, Im hooked!...Just ordered one ...Cant wait!!
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
558 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Hey! Will you guys be selling the Hummer deck at either the SAM convention or Magic Live later this year?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I like it, with a little thought there are some great routines to be done with this deck!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Jon Racherbaumer seems to love it too! He has mentioned this in one or two of his recent emails, and has featured the deck in a trick or two on his web-site.

The idea is so clever and versatile that I recently ordered two decks.
Hay Harrey
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Hay Harrey
He just mentioned it in the new Genii mag with Uri Gellar on the cover in his On the Slant article. Said he felt sucker punched by the White Trash version of OOTW.

Harrey Hay
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
So what ever became of all the great ideas that were supposed to be posted to the Back Room page, Nate? For starters, I'd love to see an explanation of Rembrandt.
No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Reynoldsburg, Ohio USA
36 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
Rembrandt is not being released. I put it up to demonstrate other ideas with the Hummer Deck.

Other performances have been left up, but explanations have been taken down. Some routines will be available in my lecture notes and/or on the new Hummer Deck DVD (release date not determined yet).

I promise that more information will come as soon as it is available.

Aaron DeLong
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks Aaron! Looking forward to the DVD (and I sure do wish you'd reconsider about Rembrandt Smile).
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Quote:
On 2009-08-23 12:20, No Show the Magician wrote:
Rembrandt is not being released. I put it up to demonstrate other ideas with the Hummer Deck.

Other performances have been left up, but explanations have been taken down. Some routines will be available in my lecture notes and/or on the new Hummer Deck DVD (release date not determined yet).

I promise that more information will come as soon as it is available.

Aaron DeLong

And when might that be? Man you are such a slacker.........
No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Reynoldsburg, Ohio USA
36 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
It is in the works right now. I'm planning out the specifics on what submissions to include. No date yet, sorry.

Aaron
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
I am always shocked when really easy and killer effects like this don't get more attention. It's really good I have had it for a while but just now have I started to use it and it kills.
P3
practice practice perform.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Kranzo published Aaron's "The Sunday Morning Prediction" in the November M-U-M. I'm hoping that this is a sign (teaser) that the DVD is not far behind. The Hummer is one cool deck.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I use this in every walkaround show and it kills. I just do the basic version but I've seen Aaron do like 6 variations live and each one fooled me. Truly versatile and worth the asking price.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Magiguy,

Thanks for pointing that out!

Yes Aaron was so kind enough to contribute a "slap to the face" routine for my column. Check out last month issue of MUM for Aaron's great effect, a little info about Aaron and how he got into magic etc. as well as some other fantastic articles. http://www.magicsam.com/MUMonline.asp

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
esmadja
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of esmadja
I bought a hummer deck. So I was looking for tricks beyond the standard pick a card... wouldn't it be cool if it was this one... but even better if it could be the only card in an otherwise all blank card.
What I found was this youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7QTXqHQqU
and even though I know what hummer deck I still can't figure out how this is done. Is there a book that contains the routines for this deck?

Thanks,
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I can only assume his friend was 'in on it' and provided the correct suit etc, or it would require the use of equivoque.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Is this effect even available anywhere anymore?
esmadja
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of esmadja
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2016, Mystification wrote:
Is this effect even available anywhere anymore?

The deck was available, not the routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Hummer Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL