The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey guys, british magician here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicD48
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MagicD48
Hi everyone. 7sinzz here just letting everyone know I exist. Im a 24 yr old magician (at present) and Ive been doing magic for a fair few years now and seem to have an incredible addiction to groovy little gimicks. Sadly when they arrive I'm usually disapointed, but I will still keep buying them, the hunger controls me :-D anyway...
I started my pro career this year and so far its been going pretty well, ive been asked to perform at the preview of james bond in my city which is a red carpet event, so that's swelled my head up a bit, and have been doing a considerable amount of self promoting.
My style is close up magic, and I have an unatural hatred towards cards for some reason, it feels very prejudiced, and I am very sorry to the little cardboard dudes, I just don't like them :-( sorry to all cardies, however I am starting to find that people actually enjoy looking at their little red and black faces constantly so maybe I will start to love them in time, ill experiment.
My favourite routine is protons by chris priest, and wherever you see me performing, you can guarantee to see this routine at some point during the evening, sponge balls are what make the world go round, luckily not everyone is aware of this fact though so technically I own the world...
Ill just take a brief moment to appologise for my spelling and punctuation, I am from the "SMS abreviation" era and as a result it shows up in nearly everything I write occasionally, again its another addiction but rest assured I am seeking help for it.
Anyway I have gittered on for a while now, I look forward to browsing the seemingly endless coridores of posts on this site, look forward to chatting to you all.
7sinzz.
ps, anyone know where the toilet is, ive been traveling for ages to get here?...
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Welcome 7sinzz. I don't know where the toilet is, but you might try that door down at the end of the Café. People go in but they don't come out. Meanwhile, welcome.

I also hate card tricks, which is why I promote my friend Magicbob's books "I Hate Card Tricks" and "I STILL Hate Card Tricks" on my site. The card trick closest to a spongeball routine is "The Dutch Looper" which you will also find on my site.

I hope you enjoy your travels around the Café and no doubt we will run into one another in the various rooms available.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café.

Where's the Premiere??
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey guys, british magician here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL