The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Creativity and the Sub Trunk Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kcmagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of kcmagic
I saw the sub done on top of a black art table once. Magician on top, assistant inside. swicth happened, assistant was on top, unlocked it, and there was another assiatnt. The, they made some more people appear, and then the magician appeared in the back of the audience.
kcmagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of kcmagic
Just remember who I saw do that subtrunk. It was Joe Devlin.
Irish_matt
View Profile
Loyal user
St.Louis, MO
202 Posts

Profile of Irish_matt
Doug Henning performed the sub trunk on one of his specials with the sucker switch.He was on top, made the switch with the assistant, then it was another assistant inside the box... Doug then reappeared descending on a rope above the trunk. I think the trunk was also placed on top of a sheet to rule out the use of a stage trap...

Matt
JulianVictor
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of JulianVictor
Here is a diffrent style sub strunk with a tip over included - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dgwfWY4vySw

I feel if we do the Sub Trunk in the original style we should keep to the escape type effect more. If not we should completly change it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Creativity and the Sub Trunk Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL