The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Whats the name of this effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Hi guys ,usually post a lot in Inner thoughts and lurk here a lot.Seemed the best forum area to ask this question in relation to what I need it for so here go's.
I need to touch and freeze an object ( brass pentagram) , have seen advertised item for freezing a coin but cannot recollect the name or dealer selling it.Any help?
Regards Mark
E.O.I
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Look at the DVD set The magic of Nefesch, vol 2. The efect is called Frozen. You can also find it at a booklet, Frozen by Nefesch. You will find it in any magic dealer.

Cheers!
Lux In Tenebris
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Hi Mark,

I think the effect you are looking for is 'Frozen' by Nefesch. You can find it here -

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/frozen.htm

While you're at it, check this out -

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/562209/whe......e_trick/
BIlly James
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of BIlly James
Quote:
On 2008-10-16 18:33, Magnalucius wrote:
Look at the DVD set The magic of Nefesch, vol 2. The efect is called Frozen. You can also find it at a booklet, Frozen by Nefesch. You will find it in any magic dealer.

Cheers!

SNAP!!!
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
A million thanks guys.
Sincer Regards .Mark
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Whats the name of this effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL