We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Credit card effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
416 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Does anyone have any suggestions for doing tricks with a credit card size wallet? I only want to carry the bare minimum around with me and yet have something that is effective Smile
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Check out NATHAN KRANZO's dvd where he has a nice effect with a credit card and you can also find somthing on Michael AmmarS tape's on money i think!!
ferraroj
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of ferraroj
A quickie is on Micheal Ammar's Easy to Master Money Miracles. Torn and restore credit card.
phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
On one of Acer's videos (I believe it is Roadkillers) he does a great effect where a credit card visibly disappears from on top of the wallet and is found inside - very visual!

Smile
Keith Larocque
View Profile
New user
Ontario
47 Posts

Profile of Keith Larocque
Yeah that effect on Roadkillers is awesome, actually that video in general is awesome. Richard Sanders and David acer are great/
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of highmagic
There is a trick called "Credit Card Fraud". I can't really recommend it (the dealer showed it to me, and I didn't purchase it...) but if you really need to do trick with credit cards it may be right for you.

Also, you could memorize the serial numbers of several credit cards in your memory act
LoL
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
carry a double backer, to signed card to wallet.
WizzBang
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of WizzBang
I recently saw Etienne Pradier use "Credit Card Fraud" in one of his routines.
It was very funny and completely suprised us.
On the strength of that performance I have bought it.
It's probably not a trick in itself but as part of a routine I think it's gold.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4186 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
On the New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD vol 7, Mike Gallo has a routine caled Circles, which is a 4 coin production using an ATM card.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
ugdini13
View Profile
Loyal user
Chino,Ca
258 Posts

Profile of ugdini13
Rudy Hunter teaches a routine where you do a barehanded vanish of a CC and Pull it out of your wallet
"Perfection is in the details, but detail is no Perfection"-Dai Vernon
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Mark Jenest "Magicard"

The Grey Elephant from Denmark trick.

Works like a charm.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Credit card effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL