The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » center, bottom, and second deals (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I am interested in learning a bottom, center and top deal. What is the very best video to learn them from? I know of the Ed Marlo DVDs and I think that Allan Ackerman has one on it. Can you give me your opinons on those and others if there are any?
petersd
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of petersd
I would recommend getting the book "Seconds, Centers & Bottoms" from Marlo. I have both book and video (I believe it to be on VHS only, not DVD) and the book has everything you need. The video is good after you start getting a handle of the deals to see what they look like since the descriptions are very brief.

Dave
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
If you can find Marlo's booklet, it will aid you greatly.
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Thanks guys, I'll look for it. The video came out on DVD recently.

Sorry, "Seconds, Centers, and Bottoms" isn't out on DVD, I was talking about the other one.
Christian Z.
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
126 Posts

Profile of Christian Z.
If you want to save money, redstreak, I'd prefer you buy the book Expert Card Technique. It is a very good book, it talks about everything from sleights to tricks and so forth. I think you should get this, the deals it talks about are good and detailed, although if you just want to have something that just talks about false dealing, period, I would recommend Ed Marlo stuff, Martin Nash, Darwin Ortiz, etc. the very talented card handlers. Good luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » center, bottom, and second deals (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL