The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Johnson Products email address? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to tell me what (or if!) the email address for Johnson Products is? I live overseas and so its really the best option for contacting them. I have checked the other threads, but nobody has mentioned what their email address is.

Many thanks,

Chris
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1019 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Try:
http://www.johnsonmagic.com/

The website is apparantly in construction but it has a contact link. Their phone number is (626) 445-1411 and fax is (626) 445-4325
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5081 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Chris: the e-mail address is info@johnsonmagic.com
Where the magic begins
Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
Guys, thanks so much for the info.

The practicality and versatility of The Magic Café strikes again!

Many thanks,

Chris
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
indianajones
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of indianajones
http://www.themagicwarehouse.com sells their products and has pictures of the products too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Johnson Products email address? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL