The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Losander's Beginner's Floating Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
TJ Newton
View Profile
New user
Oregon Coast
60 Posts

Profile of TJ Newton
I got am Excalibur table recently. It's very nice! I'm glad that I got one of his tables. The same week I ordered mine a friend tried to sell me a cheap floating table and 1/3rd the cost. After seeing my friends table and the Losander table I'm glad that I got the Excalibur.

He's pretty easy to get a hold of on email. Send him a note and ask if he still gives the upgrade credit. His email from his website is losander@mac.com
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
I say get the more expensive ones he makes ....they look heavy and that is part of why they look so good floating ...... you will be glad you did .
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2009-05-21 11:49, cardone wrote:
I say get the more expensive ones he makes ....they look heavy and that is part of why they look so good floating ...... you will be glad you did.

On the other hand, why not buy the cheap one, work with it and find out if you'll actually use it. If you decide to upgrade to the more expensive one you just have to pay the price difference. I suppose you also have to pay a few dollars extra in shipping, but that's much cheaper than spending an extra $500-$1500 and finding out you just don't use it much (for whatever reason).
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
TJ,

Is the box that comes with the Excalibur the wooden box?

Also, I'm sorry if I missed it in the thread, but is that vase the same one he used with a candle on Masters of Illusion?

Thanks!
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
Also,

I've seen him do the Excalibur with a deck of cards on the table too, but the video cuts before you see the motive for having a deck on the table. Anyone know what that would be?

Thanks!
Maloney
View Profile
Special user
Newfoundland, Canada
709 Posts

Profile of Maloney
Quote:
On 2009-05-22 00:10, Zaprig1 wrote:
Also,

I've seen him do the Excalibur with a deck of cards on the table too, but the video cuts before you see the motive for having a deck on the table. Anyone know what that would be?

Thanks!

Any card trick right after, or having a surprise inside.
The Magic and Illusion of Jordan Maloney
"Experience the Unexplainable"

www.jordanmaloney.com

Go check it out!
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
Hi ZAPRIG.the card box is used like a anti gravity box,the clip ive seen Losander reaches for the card box ,starts the hands free move but the clip ends before you see what he does with the cards.
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Losander's Beginner's Floating Table (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL