The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lorayne Classic Collection 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snushy
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of snushy
Just received my copy of Harry Lorayne's latest book..."Lorayne: The Classic Collection Vol. 2."
Wow!
I bought the book even though I own all of the originals because I got so much out of the "omissions, additions, decisions, revisions, upgradings" in Volume 1.
Re-visiting these classic books (Reputation Makers, Rim Shots and Afterthoughts) is like catching up with old friends, and make no mistake...just about every item within these covers is a real "worker!"
Just my two cents!
Enjoy,
Larry Zaslow
YOU KNOW WHY YOU DON'T SEE? BECAUSE YOU DON'T WATCH! - SLYDINI
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
You should put this in the what's new book section as well.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Got mine today and can't wait to dig in. I had all three of these books over 25 years ago and like a fool let them go. Boy I'm I glad Mr Lorayne decided to republish them all in one book wasn't having much luck finding them on e-bay.And if I did the price was way to high.

Thanks Mr Lorayne
Leo Jr
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Lorayne Classic Collection 2 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL