The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The most impossible coin trick ever! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Friends,
This is the new effect from ArtisticStreetMagic.com... It will be available next week! Here is how it looks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktPu1yltIZY

Cory Chapin

Click here to view attached image.
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Man with all your postings you should take out an add on the Café, I think your stuff looks good but the advertising the way you are doing is a little abrasive, an banner add would be the right thing to do.

Sickmagic!
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Thank you Tim, Yesterday I pm'ed Mr.Brooks with a questions about price and payment.... It's been so long that I forgot how much they cost and where to send the loot. If I rubbed you the wrong way its because my rubbers are out of whack.

There! I've adjusted them.

Look, if you read ALL the post I have made, Half of the replies are rude and inconsiderate. I work very hard to provide better than decent media for the money. Lets let the reviews speak for themselves.

For this reason, this will be the last time I post a comment to reply to anything negative about me. The world is half full of people that have no consideration for others. To the other half, Thank you.

Cory Chapin
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Looks very good Cory!

I'll be interested to hear the reviews of this!

Stay safe,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Thank you Logan...
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Where and how much?
Looks great BTW!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Not bad I like it
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Interesting line of effects, not the best performer though, LoL.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Ya caught my attention! I don't even want to think about it or re watch the video since I am comfortably FRIED!

Mick
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Is this guy for real?

That looks just too clean; where is the sleight of hand there?

any reviews yet?
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure that is not the same coin at the end because the initals are written differently. I spotted it straight away. If you can use the same coin you should have otherwise you will get complaints for cheating in the demo. If I am wrong I apologise, but I am pretty sure its not the same. Maybe you used a duplicate coin to make the demo ultra clean looking.

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Ya I caught that too Angelo. I'll be waiting on reviews first before I click buy. Some just sound and look to impossible to be real. But hopefully Im pleasently surprised.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
The ring on shoelace I believe uses a dummy ring as well.
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Tough crowd! The coin is signed, the ring is borrowed! Just play it safe and wait for a review.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Not saying that the ring wasn't borrowed. I believe you on the borrowed ring. It's just the fact that you never showed the moment you borrowed the ring. Just that little bit of missing sequence leaves practicality up in the air. For all I know there could have been a LOT of handling to get that borrowed ring on to you shoelace. BIG BIG BIG problem right there. I was the idiot that purchased Pyro Penetrator for Hot Trixx when it was released, got burned BIG time of $50 but fortunately Hocus Pocus and I believe MJM magic both removed the item from their inventory in just days after it's release (I believe partially because of how vocal I was on the Café about that POS WAY overpriced cigarette through coin alternative). The coin in sealed bag demo was done well (though the apparently dupe coin is questionable) but I have to say, Strung is very misleading since you've basically excluded the most important part of the effect... BORROWING THE RING!
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Guys,
Signed N Sealed is a double dvd set, over 5 and a half hrs. of solid construction and instruction. There are two gimmicks to make.... One for short sleeves and one for long sleeves. The move that you use to put the coin in the wallet is undetectable. This is my favorite effect that I have out. I have one that is more impossible than this. I am filming it as soon as the store is officially opened. I promise everyone will LOVE both of these effects.

Friends,
I simply create the magic, and most of you guys/girls are professional magicians. I realize that people have ripped off others, and people are skeptical. I assure you that me and my products will stand the test of time. I have put my blood, sweat and tears into each one of these effects. I LOVE fabricating nothing into works of art. I'm so passionate about magic that sometimes I forget that God comes first in my life. I just want everyone to know(even the people that are going to make fun of me for writing this) that if I have a dvd for sale, I have put 1000% into it, and if you practice the moves you will not be disappointed. I have no reason to burn any bridges with any one, especially when I haven't opened the store yet. With ASM, you will always get more than you paid for.

Cory Chapin
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
***most of you guys/girls are professional magicians.***

Uhhhhhhh, a VERY small percentage of the guys and girls here are pros!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Well, for the most impossible coin trick ever, it is AMAZING how:

Not only does the coin appear in the sealed bag in the wallet but on this magical journey the initials magically transform from a cursive handwriting to a print handwriting. I am truly astonished! What a IMPOSSIBLE feat of magic.
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Well yeah, it may look impossible but when you see that it isn't their signed coin then it kinda makes you not want to buy it. Cory, Im sorry but you cannot tell me that the same coin from the beginning of that demo is the one at the end. I have paused the video at both times the coin is displayed and you can see the coin is significantly different. The first coin has more of a tail on the S and the last coin looks more like a 5. Unless the demo was cut, I don't think that this is what it is advertised as.
Thanks
Nico
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Interesting catches!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The most impossible coin trick ever! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL