The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Strung: The Ultimate Ring On Shoelace! By ASM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
There is definately more to the effect than what we are seeing on the demo. No matter, nothing is going to make me discard my interlace setup.
Tony Chapparo
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2821 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Cory may be magic's Rube Goldberg, but I am curious...

Nathan
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Hey Cory:

How long is the re-set without the Lord's help?
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Arnon, 5 seconds... 3 with the Lord - Cory
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Cory:

Any restrictions between performances of Strung - in other words, will it hamper one's ability to perform other effects in the meantime, or make it uncomfortable to perform other effects in a walk-around or strolling set, while being set up for Strung?

Will I be hamstrung? Smile
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Arnon,
You can preform while your waiting... the gimmick is ready and hidden at the same time. Cory
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Cory,

Went to your site and watched the demo of Strung. First off, let me say I admire anyone who is working to be creative and create new effects to market. But ... in my opinion, the magic marketplace has been taken over by companies with the money put out products with great production values and that is what we've become used to expecting. Even if your effect is great, you're going to turn off a LOT of your market with such poor production values. If you've got a great effect, you should seriously consider getting help with presentation, production, etc. At the very least, create a script for yourself that you follow closely. I didn't count but it seemed as though you said OK a couple dozen times during the demo. Very irritating.

Just some friendly advice that I hope you don't take the wrong way.

Mike
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Quote:
On 2008-11-02 22:17, rockwall wrote:
Cory,

Went to your site and watched the demo of Strung. First off, let me say I admire anyone who is working to be creative and create new effects to market. But ... in my opinion, the magic marketplace has been taken over by companies with the money put out products with great production values and that is what we've become used to expecting. Even if your effect is great, you're going to turn off a LOT of your market with such poor production values. If you've got a great effect, you should seriously consider getting help with presentation, production, etc. At the very least, create a script for yourself that you follow closely. I didn't count but it seemed as though you said OK a couple dozen times during the demo. Very irritating.

Just some friendly advice that I hope you don't take the wrong way.

Mike

The OK part is a trademark of Cory and...a running gag. Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Is that true of the Uh part also?
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Uh, ok - Cory LOL
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1601 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Quote:
On 2008-10-24 13:53, mesmer wrote:
Finaly a Demo..........................Niceeeeeee!.............

will be selling my Interlaced very soon Smile

hope Mr.Cory "God is Love" Chapin will put more Demo on YouTube, so people like me who had few left over $$$ to spend, we can buy other Thingy just one Click away

Best of Luck with your new Website......Hands Down

Grin...Grin.....can't wait to see other Demo......at this moment my finger is Hovering on the "BUY" button on your Stuff

So mesmer,

It's been a little over a month now. Did you buy this and sell your "Interlaced"? After a year of sitting on Interlaced, I finally was able to get this made for me. I worked on it a little last night...plan on working on it a lot today and am looking forward to frying people with it in the very near future. I'm excited. Smile
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I just saw the demo of this and it looks good. Are there any reviews out yet?
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Cory needs to set up a few things in order to open the store like PHP and Zen Optimizer. Plus my wife is helping him to set up a merchant account so that he can accept all major credit cards. Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Strung: The Ultimate Ring On Shoelace! By ASM » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL