The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The coin DRIPs though glass from ASM... Amazing! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
DRIP rocks, http://www.ArtisticStreetMagic.com takes the coin through glass to a whole new level!

One coin, hands clean the entire time! This is impossible!

See with your own eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omjpe9BVQZw

Click here to view attached image.
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Man with all your postings you should take out an add on the Café, I think your stuff looks good but the advertising the way you are doing is a little abrasive, an banner add would be the right thing to do.

Sickmagic!
Cory Chapin
View Profile
Loyal user
Of God!
270 Posts

Profile of Cory Chapin
Thank you Tim, Yesterday I pm'ed Mr.Brooks with a questions about price and payment.... It's been so long that I forgot how much they cost and where to send the loot. If I rubbed you the wrong way its because my rubbers are out of whack.

There! I've adjusted them.

Look, if you read ALL the post I have made, Half of the replies are rude and inconsiderate. The comments slide off me like an oiled up condom. I work very hard to provide better than decent media for the money. Lets let the reviews speak for themselves.

For this reason, this will be the last time I post a comment to reply to anything negative about me. The world is half full of people that have no consideration for others. To the other half, Thank you.

Cory Chapin
Followers can be leaders if they just turn around.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The coin DRIPs though glass from ASM... Amazing! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL