The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Sinful problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mimix
View Profile
New user
The Land of Aus
17 Posts

Profile of Mimix
Ive already tried posting this question in the impromptu thread and no-one has responded hopefully there is someone here that can help. Just wondering if anyone from Australia has found the perfect can for Sinful. Or will I have to stick with practicing with a 5 cent coin. don't want to say to much?
The simple things in life are often the best
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
To be honest with you, lately I feel like all american cans have been remodeled to where this effect is a little tougher or if not,then undoable. I have messed with beer cans but its not becoming as impromtu as it was when it came out.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Does it matter if it's a 5 cent coin? seems to me if the coin ends up in the can, it doesn't matter what size or denomination the coin is. Even if it's a small coin that falls out when you tip the can, it's still a very effective trick.

Jim
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
True, just a bit more visual with a larger coin.
Mimix
View Profile
New user
The Land of Aus
17 Posts

Profile of Mimix
Jim you are correct, but I am in the same opinion as Rizzo, it is a little more visual especially when its a signed coin. I will just look on the bright side because there are some advantages with the 5 cent.
The simple things in life are often the best
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Sinful problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL