The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New from Higley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/Tors.html

This is one of those objects that will scream stories in your ear...She is
begging to be exposed in a routine OR a Grind Show...Higley's Venus De Amazonia.

Happy Haloween All!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
constantin
View Profile
New user
Germany
53 Posts

Profile of constantin
I am in love! She is gorgeous.

hehe could also be an exaple for a spectator of an effect gone wrong..."I just wanted to read er mind...something distacted me then...thank god I was insured. But I digress...I just wanted to reveal your thoughts..."

;)

Great job!

greets
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Beautiful!

Doug, you do such a nice job with your hair, too!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Oh, wow! Doug, you have outdone yourself! So many wonderful things!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I outdid my self? I hope not! She has sisters yet to be shrunk!
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
Thanks Doug, for providing proof. I was engaged to a woman about 13 years ago who was very beautiful until my beer goggles broke and she looked like that. Nobody would believe me but now I have a picture. She lived in southern California,was she your model? The resemblance is spooky, eerie and dead on. Thought Farmer.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Why is it your ideas always create this aching feeling in my right hip? Sort of in my back pocket area. . .

Looks cool!
What would Wavy do?
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
"Outdone," meaning topping everything that came before, not "undone." (I am underdone, meaning half-baked, I suppose.)

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Long live the Higley! All hail his shrunken she-beast!
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
She is hug able and won't run away from you!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
And 'head'ing for Spain. Smile
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Okay...she can play third base or even home plate.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
I think she's pretty limited to 1st or 2nd base. Smile

Later,
Gavin D.
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Here's something that Kotah shared with me a bit earlier. I'm posting (with his permission, of course) because it shows what you can do with a Higley and little bit of thought and some basic magic tools. So. . . if you're at all tempted by Doug's new creation, here's just one thing you can do with it. . .

" Night Fear "

( phobias, fabric, and fear )

Morticians , in the past , I have been told, re-sold clothing an embalmed cadaver' wore.

The formaldehyde leeched from within the corpse,into the fabric of the suit.

Moot point once the toxins poison killed the unwary purchaser.

Death by contact / contamination is a frightening thing. I wonder how many other fabrics may be carrying toxins such as these? Sheets and mattresses, pillow cases with traces lingering?

My mind will never be at ease, while thoughts of sickness and disease,.. reside inside my skull .

Upon which bed has someone passed, his last breath expelled as if a sigh from within his chest?

Bodies at the moment death arrives, void themselves. Substances regurgitated. urinated, defecated, ejaculated.

Was this bed at one time a death bed as well? How long had the deceased marinated in the putrid smell of his own eliminations?

Did he lay until the process of decay began? Was there time for blow flies to be attracted?
Arriving to feast, or at the very least deposit her young, nourished by rotting flesh and dung.

Grim thoughts indeed. Death the great Liberator, is a violator too. My mind is drawn to such darkness .

If the mattress absorbs things physical, does the pillow upon which his head was cradled; absorb his thoughts, philosophies or agendas madness? Did he hear the Banshee call , or was he mad? Am I going mad as well? I dare not dwell on the possibility.

I cannot risk the refuge of an unknown bed. Doubts and fears like pooling blood, settle in my brain' remain as a dark lividity. A Dreadful specter which cannot be shaken .

Strange, deluded paranoia some will say.Perhaps. Why then do scientists still examine the Shroud of Turin for viable DNA?

Your eyes tell me you believe, I have taken leave of my senses.

My defence is this. Believe what you will. I get a chill just seeing it. Found wrapped, trapped in the tangled sheets where a man lie dead. That's what people said. Now mummified only this remains.; before he died had she whispered in his ear? In Deaths' dream, the Banshee need not call you with a scream.

Together did they flee then to the East of Eden?

The she- creature created by Doug HIgley may become the centerpiece of this story.

She may simply be shown at the conclusion or magically produced. You may also build upon the magic.

Converting a pillow case into a change bag/egg bag apparatus; or modify it to act like a Glorpy.

Options is the operative word here.

Banshees in the bedroom. Have you ever seem a dream walking?

copyright 2008 by Ronald Dayton
What would Wavy do?
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I love the Banshee and find her "good at heart".
http://www.darkartsmedia.com/Banshee.html

Thanks for sharing Mr. Dayton!
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Yes, yes, yes! Thank you!

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New from Higley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL