The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Liquido (Melting Coin) by JP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2363 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Video demos are so misleading, and the extra long intros, and the editing,bring back the print with a real explanation,
At least we have each other here to review, and expose the bad and praise the good,
magiciowa
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magiciowa
Is Liquido the same trick David Blaine does on his TV special?
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1092 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I just saw this on the themagicwarehouse.com while browsing their coin magic. I thought I would search here quickly to see if anyone reviewed it.

I hoped it would be more than a booklet telling you where to buy Gallium? If it is telling you how to make coins from something else, all I would say is use Gallium instead, it is safe and doesn't melt to easily.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
Jan Walla
View Profile
Loyal user
Before you disappear I surround you with
255 Posts

Profile of Jan Walla
The ONLY effect Jay came out with and is worth considering is is Elite Coin.

I purchased, tried and played around with Melting Coin. Although it's not poisoness it's a pain in the a.. to make that coin...
Magic, in essence, is the ability of conjuring spirits who help the magician accomplish astonishing feats.
<BR>-Be glad that I am not a Sorcerer... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Liquido (Melting Coin) by JP (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL