The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Sanders Tagged... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3862 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Amazing. Really amazing.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2008-10-26 08:47, mrmuji wrote:

I thought it's a magnet that attaches to it but then it's not as it stated no magnet! I do wonder if the card can be signed.

I thought it was just a magnet or hook attachment in the back, but if you can really hand the chain and card out to examine, then it looks very impressive.
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
This looks great. My order is in!
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
This looks great. My order is in!
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
878 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Being s I have all of richards other stuff.....my order is in as well!!!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
jcmagicman
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of jcmagicman
Looks like another winner to me.

A different clever approach to "Tagged" by Shawn Farquhar.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
485 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Curse you Sanders for releasing even more amazing looking effects that I can't resist purchasing!!

Quote:
On 2008-10-26 11:50, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
I love signed card effects, but when the revelation is this dramatic, the card doesn't have to be signed.

I agree with Chris and Cameron with regards to having the card signed. It doesn't look like the card can be signed. If it could I'm certain he would have performed it with a signed card in the video and it would also be mentioned in the ad. But as mentioned, when the revelation looks that spectacular and impossible it's not even necessary.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1210 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Here goes more money to Richard Smile
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Quote:
On 2008-10-27 06:54, mrlucky wrote:
Here goes more money to Richard Smile

Agree, me too!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Manchester, CT
2038 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I don't even think twice when he releases a product anymore. Even when it's an effect that doesn't end up fitting with my repertoire, I still revel in its genius. This particular effect looks absolutely stunning, so I'm hoping that it will fit in with my performance style and repertoire. Now just waiting...
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3621 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have to agree with Brian. I usually hate when people post, "If X puts something out, you know it will be great." But in Richard's case, I have just about everything he has ever released and I honestly can't remember a single item that I was not thrilled with. In fact, I currently do 4 of his routines in my walk around set. He truly is one of my top three magicians. This new effect by Richard and Owen looks super visual. I perform in suits so this won't be much use for me in formal shows, but it looks so good, I'm going to have to pick this up for impromptu settings. I just hope it can be quickly reset.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2607 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I think this is a REALLY GREAT idea from Cameron Owen. If I'm correct in inducing the method, I think it CAN be done with a signed card. If you look at the way the chain is going through the card, you might deduce the method as well.

While the specs check the chain through card, you ditch the gimmick.

Awesome,
Greg Rostami
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Anyone know if I have to wear the card on my neck BEFORE I start the trick? That is my deal breaker.

Also, why is Cameron Owen's name in such small font in Sander's website? I didn't know Cameron created the trick until someone mentioned it on here.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Quote:
On 2008-10-26 12:41, taller8 wrote:
When Richard Sanders speaks, I buy.

Boy, you said it all for me!
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I think the card can be signed, but the handling would have to be a bit tighter and as others have mentioned, it's the type of effect that a signature is not really needed.

DVLKCC
I don't think you link a card on the chain around your neck and then have to switch the card, but then again, that's just my opinion.

If it's as smooth from start to finish, as the demo would lead you to believe, then Richard Sanders has another hit on his hands.

To me, it will boil down to how smooth everything is after the visual link, til the chained card is handed out.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1143 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I am most intrigued by the fact that this could be a good giveaway. As Steve says, if the visual link to the hand out is that smooth then I am sold. (I am buying it anyway).

I saw on Ebay that you can buy about 100 dog chains for about $24.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I'm a big Richard Sanders fan, but I have to ask...

Is the chain really threaded through the card? If so, then I don't see how a signed card can used.

And if not, then it's not really examinable, is it?

Robert
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3862 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
It appears like it truly is. Also it's examinable thus I highly doubt that you can have the card signed. Looks absolutely amazing though.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1085 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I think the card can be signed, but that should not be the selling point of this effect and would be one of the reasons it's not stated in the advert.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so and if I'm right, it would not be much trouble at all, if the solution I come up with is the method Richard is using.

I placed my order lastnight, so I will know soon enough.

Im liking this more by the minute.

Michael Dustman
Thanks for the info on the dog tags,im headed to ebay now.

Steve
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2008-10-27 14:00, DVLKCC wrote:
Anyone know if I have to wear the card on my neck BEFORE I start the trick? That is my deal breaker.

Nice try!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Sanders Tagged... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL