The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Sanders Tagged... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
According to one of my friends, this could be done on someone elses chain with careful handling. I don't know if this is true, but this is what I have been told
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Quote:
On 2008-10-29 20:56, Platt wrote:
[I]t would be a pity to have to do the dirty work in the process of removing the chain from your neck...

In one part of the video, it shows him removing the card and chain without any funny moves, the hanging card visible at all times. So I agree with Platt that any dirty work or switch contrary would be a pity.
liampower
View Profile
Regular user
australia
187 Posts

Profile of liampower
Quote:
On 2008-10-29 16:16, GarySumpter wrote:
Is this not the same effect that came out a while back where the card appears on a safety pin on your tie? That used a m*****.

This one apparently doesn't use a m*****, but is it the same effect, if so theres no real point in selling a different method for the same effect....

I like Richard Sanders a lot, so I'm not fishing for trouble, just seems strange....

but this provides an alternitive for those of who don't wear ties, like myself
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Looking at the video again I have the feeling that the card that gets tagged is gimmicked (already pierced). Before the chain gets handed out there has to be a quick push so the card is 'fixed' permanently onto the chain. Smile
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Quote:
On 2008-10-29 16:16, GarySumpter wrote:
Is this not the same effect that came out a while back where the card appears on a safety pin on your tie? That used a m*****.

This one apparently doesn't use a m*****, but is it the same effect, if so theres no real point in selling a different method for the same effect....

I like Richard Sanders a lot, so I'm not fishing for trouble, just seems strange....

That's completely incorrect. How many variations are there of the Twisting the Aces, of the MacDonald's Aces, or the chewed to wrapped gum? A lot. They are there because they each suit different people. Some people don't wear ties. So it IS necessary for alternate methods for the same basic effect.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
JohnPizzi
View Profile
New user
NJ
81 Posts

Profile of JohnPizzi
It appears as if he is placing the card on top of the existing chain. As if there s a hook with a chain weaved thru the card already. But take it off and hand it off is where I lose it.
Cant wait and I am ordering one..........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Richard Sanders Tagged... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL