The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultra-Monte by Daryl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Marco S.
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Marco S.
The other way around, wulfie66. Daryl`s is the same as Skinner`s, just with different cards.
Felix Cardician
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Felix Cardician
I have both Daryl's and Skinner's monte and to people who are deciding which to buy, here are the only things imo that you might want to consider:
- AS has a large face design (as Darrin mentioned), which comes into play when spreading the cards
- Pointer card is good
- Which you like better: red ace with 2 black aces, or red ace with two clubs

Well there's really not much to decide between them, buy either one and you'll use it, they are both good Smile
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
If Daryl's method can decrease the odds of messing up, this seems the way to go!
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I have both Skinner's and Daryl;s.
I prefer the version by Daryl.
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Soooo...I am at liberty to bring out Skinners effect ( which is brilliant) and use a different set of card values and call it my own. Fabulous.

Must admit I am very worried about this effect taking away Skinners sales, doesn't quite feel right to me.

NB : I've followed Michael Skinners method on this effect for years and never messed it up. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-11-26 14:39, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
Soooo...I am at liberty to bring out Skinners effect ( which is brilliant) and use a different set of card values and call it my own. Fabulous.

Must admit I am very worried about this effect taking away Skinners sales, doesn't quite feel right to me.

NB : I've followed Michael Skinners method on this effect for years and never messed it up. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I don't think Mike Skinners version is original to him as the gaffs have been around for many years.

If done properly, they never suspect the cards.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ultra-Monte by Daryl (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL