The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » *Magic Lecturers* (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1812 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
We have a lot of lectures here in Tucson & Phoenix, Arizona.

When we are contacted or we contact a lecturer they want to make it worth their while.

So they can do more than 2 lectures.

The more lecture locations, the better for them.

So if your Ring or Assembly is within driving distance of the above mentioned locations and you would like some first class magic lecturer's?

Northern-Arizona..how about you?

States that boarder AZ:
New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah and California

BTW I don't make any money off of this.

I’m just a club member that cares about my SAM & IBM.

Thanks – Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...a good idea!

Mark. Smile
weidhaas
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of weidhaas
Hello Nez:

Thanks for the offer. There are 2 Assemblies in Colorado. I would suggest you or the lecturer contact the SAM State Deputies when you are coordinating with the lecturer. They should be able to pass the info to the right contact. Also, Jay Gorham and Dick Bowman are the SAM Regional VP's and would be good contacts. All of these people can be found at http://www.magicsam.com.

Mark Weidhaas
SAM 1st VP
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1812 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Jay and Dick are friends of mine.

Thanks for your help....
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Howdy George

I promiss to get there one day. Send hugs to Lee. Just did 6 hours of shooting on PK stuff with Tony Hassini. Jan MUM will have one of the items that is a lot of fun. Say Hi to Emory too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » *Magic Lecturers* (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL